No announcement yet.

Avengers -- Infinite Wars

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avengers -- Infinite Wars

Just got back from seeing it. I'm not a huge fan of Superhero films, but this was pretty good. Loved the ending actually. Thanos' character was well developed and had a great showing (thought Apocalypse would also be as worthy but Apocalypse sucked. Thanos doesn't disappoint at all in my opinion).

There were some cheesy moments and some misses, but overall it redeemed itself. Wish I could say more, but I'm sure you guys will be beating this thread into the ground soon if the Black Panther film was any indication about about how much you guys like superhero movies...

Or was BP beat into the ground for some other reasons? Hmm.

In any event, give it a try. I think many of you will enjoy it, especially the ending. As you guys see it, let me know what you think.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Just got back from seeing it. I'm not a huge fan of Superhero films, but this was pretty good. Loved the ending actually. Thanos' character was well developed and had a great showing (thought Apocalypse would also be as worthy but Apocalypse sucked. Thanos doesn't disappoint at all in my opinion).

There were some cheesy moments and some misses, but overall it redeemed itself. Wish I could say more, but I'm sure you guys will be beating this thread into the ground soon if the Black Panther film was any indication about about how much you guys like superhero movies...

In any event, give it a try. I think many of you will enjoy it, especially the ending. As you guys see it, let me know what you think.

I’ll check it out because I trust you... I believe that you are one of the smartest people I have ever encountered.... i **** on my Stanford,cal, Harvard friends regularly... I’m a UC Berkeley number one in my class, idiot.... I don’t think most of these lil sissy mother ****ers know anything about the sweet science.... it’s dark outside, and I gotta sleep.... peace brother...

Comment

I’ll check it out because I trust you... I believe that you are one of the smartest people I have ever encountered.... i **** on my Stanford,cal, Harvard friends regularly... I’m a UC Berkeley number one in my class, idiot.... I don’t think most of these lil sissy mother ****ers know anything about the sweet science.... it’s dark outside, and I gotta sleep.... peace brother...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Thanks for the compliments, bro. Yea, it's worthy enough, if for nothin else but the ending. It does what you'd expect a superhero film to do, basically.

Peace, Hermano.

Comment

Who got killed? What was dope about the ending? Feel free to message me if you don't wanna spoil it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Who got killed? What was dope about the ending? Feel free to message me if you don't wanna spoil it here.
            Man, do you really want to know? I mean I can pm you and tell you the ending, but that would ruin it. If you really want to know, I'll definitely tell you. I been dying to tell someone! lol

Comment

Another superhero movie? I think I'll pass. Hollywood needs to come up with better ideas than superhero movies and remakes. No wonder their revenues are down.

EDIT: you might as well ruin the ending for everyone and post spoilers here. Fuck the superhero movies.
              Last edited by Theodore; 04-25-2018, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Man, do you really want to know? I mean I can pm you and tell you the ending, but that would ruin it. If you really want to know, I'll definitely tell you. I been dying to tell someone! lol
                Lol ruin it. Yea man tell me.

I like reading/knowing spoilers to know if a film is worth checking out in the first place these days.

And I'm the open scoring guy. F#ck surprises I ain't 9yrs old.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Lol ruin it. Yea man tell me.

I like reading/knowing spoilers to know if a film is worth checking out in the first place these days.

And I'm the open scoring guy. F#ck surprises I ain't 9yrs old.
                  I hit your pm bruh. I can't ruin it for everyone. I'd feel terrible.

Comment

The ending of the movie reminded me of Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith.

Comment

Working...
                    X