Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS - Rubio is bending over the current MVP in the playoffs. Just pointing that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Meatsauce View Post
      Wall no, Derozan is a shooting guard lol, Lowry no, Simmons lol wtf, Walker no, Bledsoe not a chance. So Westbrook, CP3, Curry, Irving are better. That's still top 5.
      simmons is basically point, curry cp3 wall westbrook (even tho hes dumb) kyrie.. all better. Idk how any one can think wall isnt a top 5 pg

Comment

• OKC about to get bounced in the first round

You can't play with Westbrook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          OKC about to get bounced in the first round

You can't play with Westbrook.
          Yeah, like, where was this Oladipo in OKC? He was lost in Westbrook's shadow. He's getting butterflies trying to eliminate LeBron, but he's a flat out stud!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
            Yeah, like, where was this Oladipo in OKC? He was lost in Westbrook's shadow. He's getting butterflies trying to eliminate LeBron, but he's a flat out stud!
            That's exactly what I said to my friend. Can't play with Westbrook. He will never win a championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
              I haven't been a believer in the Rockets all year but they're actually playing very good defense. They're better defensively than I've given them credit for. They have a legitimate chance to get to the Finals.

Comment

• Spurs have to go to Cali, just to be sent back to San Antonio

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                  Donovan Mitchell has outplayed Ben Simmons in the playoffs. Giving the ROTY soley to the second-year Simmons would be a travesty.

Mitchell has three-point range, court vision, and has a Tony Parker like ability to penetrate and finish among the trees. Simmons is just a distributor, with limited offensive skills, other than a dunk.

Either Mitchell should be the ROTY, or co-winner with Simmons.
                  Not taking anything away from Mitchell as he's been great but you're seriously underrating Simmons e.g. he's an elite defender and the difference between the 2 at that end of the floor is massive

Comment

• Meek Mill back

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                      Meek Mill back
                      Im glad he's out.

Damn...5 months that's ****ed up

Comment

Working...
                      X