No announcement yet.

Who are the Crybabies who put u on Ignore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    No you were though because I left yours, the whore got fat and grew a mustache so I bounced. Funny thing is, it was a line at the door when I was walking out.

That single mother line must of hurt you. Did I strike a nerve?
    Genius response Jumante. Of course if you did ever have sexual intercourse with my mum, shed have aids. Which she doesnt. Nice try doe

Comment

Revelated will put anyone on ignore who disagrees with him. He's the only one I can think of

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Dang man yall liberals are too slow

I was trying to say ud be the first to go if that list exist coz u mah favorite sucker
        Nah. You are slow. I asked if anyone had you on ignore.
        I never asked if you had someone on ignore.

Not shocking, though. In Conservative schools they hate to teach critical thinking because it makes religion look silly.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Nah. You are slow. I asked if anyone had you on ignore.
          I never asked if you had someone on ignore.

Not shocking, though. In Conservative schools they hate to teach critical thinking because it makes religion look silly.
          Dang how did i miss that

I swear i saw ur post as

“Whos on your list double?”

Aight ill accept i made a mistake i was playing battlefield while posting

But ur still my favorite sucker though

Comment

annie and 1bad

1bad i exposed pretty brutally for not having read the constitution in spite of the fact that he only posts about american politics.

annie i exposed for being a pedophile. not sure why that one required an expose, the guy literally used to make threads about it.

i have no ignore list. only thing i'll delete are posts on my bscene wall that take up too much space.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              annie and 1bad

1bad i exposed pretty brutally for not having read the constitution in spite of the fact that he only posts about american politics.

annie i exposed for being a pedophile. not sure why that one required an expose, the guy literally used to make threads about it.

i have no ignore list. only thing i'll delete are posts on my bscene wall that take up too much space.
              Most democrats are pedos

Thats why the vatican always side with democrat politicians

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Psych Major? I hear you Sigmund Freud but I’m referring to being only raised by one parent.

Ah I see what you mean. Yeah I would agree that a father is also vital to healthy development!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  annie and 1bad

That 1bad65 guy is hilarious. He 100% ignores any post that isn't about politics, then gets a huge boner whenever he sees somebody post a liberal-leaning opinion because he may have found a new arguing partner!!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    That 1bad65 guy is hilarious. He 100% ignores any post that isn't about politics, then gets a huge boner whenever he sees somebody post a liberal-leaning opinion because he may have found a new arguing partner!!

he ignores my posts because i know what i'm talking about and hollow that butthole out.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      Genius response Jumante. Of course if you did ever have sexual intercourse with my mum, shed have aids. Which she doesnt. Nice try doe
                      I heard she was diagnosed with aids years after I left. Word is she got it from your uncle. Tell her to get well and trim the stache doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X