Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do when your neighbor mad dogs you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do when your neighbor mad dogs you?

What do you do when another man has an aggressive, hostile, fixed stare on you?

SunSpace, CHOWWOKKA, Laddie_Loc, Rockybigblower, DARKSEID, Eff Pandas, dharone, Scary_canary, TX_BOXNG, Phenom, javo, Willy Wanker, Quiksilva, Kris Silver, Furn, Lomasexual, Razor Ramon, engleby, Elroy The Great, siablo14, El Fenomeno, Xoo, modernboxing, onechance87, Sparked_26, Theodore, any craic lad?, Tony Trick-Pony, MikeEhrmantraut

BostonGuy!!!!

Do nothing, and if he closes in proximity, analyze battle situation and prepare for hand to hand contact.

Comment

90% of dogs won't attack you without cause or warning

the 8% won't actually touch you if you stand your ground.

the 1% you can probably fight off with a force amplifier or some well placed kicks.

The rest, I would shoot in the head.

Comment

Sleep with his wife.

Comment

I read that wrong hard lol.

Simple, I would talk to him respectfully and ask him if we have a problem, then solve it.

"Do not plot harm against your neighbor, who lives trustfully near you."

-Proverbs 3:29

Comment

Give him the friendly head nod. Be like, "yo, what's up?" Most dudes aren't looking for trouble, they just look mad and ugly, but they're just typical nosy neighbors and just wanna see what you're up to.

A lot of people have that ghetto mentality to mad dog, but when they see you're cool and not a b1tch, they'll respect you and they'll just mad dog the other neighbors instead.

But sometimes, you can't be afraid to rip the wife beater off some cholo to show your dominance.

Comment

Just go to your safe space and report his micro-aggression to the proper authorities.

Comment

Ignore him then go online and start a thread on boxingscene.

Comment

Just start laughing. That will gauge whether he's mugging on you or not

Comment

Piss and **** myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X