Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Ready To Fight Golovkin - But Not on May 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Are you dumb??? Come back from an injury EARLY and then go right at a P4P top 5??? Fuk you GGG fans are beyond RTARDED!!!
    They want every advantage they can get cuz they KNOW their favorite fighter is a fraud....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
      Come on Billy Joe 👡 Sandals stop being a b1tch - fight on may 5th
      Come on lil g stop being a b1tch & fight Jermall cuz I'm sure he would pay Hugo step aside $ being that its only 2weeks apart.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Jermall Charlo....just do it.
        Well have to see if Charlo is serious and PBC which I doubt. The Charlo's probably just keep calling out Broner and Davis.

I think Saunders is more serious not to mention better qualified, a current title holder and a flat out better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Clenela cheated man, that happened, it really did. BJS is the one, not GGG, saying he won't be ready by May 5th when he was going to be ready to fight next weekend (April 14th).

Maybe it's time to look at the facts and set the emotions aside for a change?
          BJS postponed the fight to JUNE cuz of his injury NOT april! mathed, You just got mathed....LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by JK Boxing View Post
            GGG vs BJS in june, make it, I'd like to see that...
            Just stop the Hugo fight & Jermall can whoop lil g. I'd love to see that...

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
              GGG, Just fight in June. Fight this clown before Canelo does.
              Man the lil g fans are on their knees praying....lol

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                wow, you guys would rather KILL yourselves than see a unification

sweet-pea Saunders has got you fcukers shook loooool
                I'd rather he fight Jermall. Pay Hugo off, its only 2weeks away.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  Well have to see if Charlo is serious and PBC which I doubt. The Charlo's probably just keep calling out Broner and Davis.

I think Saunders is more serious not to mention better qualified, a current title holder and a flat out better fighter.
                  golovkin's team is the one that's not serious. They KNOW they have to milk golovkin as long as they can. bjs will only fight when he's ready which he won't be in 2 months.

Comment

golovkin's team is the one that's not serious. They KNOW they have to milk golovkin as long as they can. bjs will only fight when he's ready which he won't be in 2 months.
                    GGG just signed to fight YOUR P4P #1 twice back to back. Canelo cheated and then pulled out of the re-match. He's probably serious more than Charlo.

Comment

Jermall Charlo can pay off Hugo to fight golovkin. Its 2 weeks apart which works out PERFECT.

Possibly, I'll run it by Haymon later on today and see what he thinks.

Comment

Working...
                      X