Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker's Promoter Issues Firm Warning For Officials To Be Fair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't Higgins the dude who flipped out at the Hughie Fury presser or am I thinking of some other DUCO guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Isn't Higgins the dude who flipped out at the Hughie Fury presser or am I thinking of some other DUCO guy?
      Nah that's him... Jumped up cokehead looking goblin.

Take kalle sauerlands coke habit.. and the smarmy sneery parts of Hearn but lose the money.. humour and ability to promote and you get David Higgins

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Your point sir? you brought up the official in question....you know what I'm starting to think you are the other poster in this thread, that idiot Boksfan -- the two of you are really slow and cant keep up. I'm done with both of you clowns, you bore me.
        Upset much sir? Just get them Wilder nuts outta your mouth and you'll be just fine.

Comment

Yeah you got a point, but I checked Steve Weisfeld resume and I determined that hes fair and very experienced at this level ; his score of Joshua vs. Klitschko ( as noted ) is proof of his neutral outlook in judging a Joshua fight.
          I like him too, but I bet if we look at his boxrec we might see a few *'s. My favorite judge is Jerry Roth, best ever. I've seen him in a fix before, can't remember the fight. But I do remember having my heart in my throat.

If you're just casually speaking I would agree with you that Weisfeld is a good pick, if you plan on wagering I would skim all 68 pages (lol) at: http://boxrec.com/en/judge/401538

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            If you can't admit he got help from judges in last fight, you either blind or deluded.
            I saw a knockout win. Yeah i had him behind on the cards
            But he still got the knockout. The judges were not needed so i’m not deluded or blind. Tko10

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              You think the judges would have not had a swarm of fans ,media , journalists ,etc asking WTF if the fight went 12 rounds ,having Wilder in basically a shut out where Ortiz needed a K.O to win ?

You dont have Joshua PJ's ??
              The fight didn’t go 12. It seems every decision is tainted nowadays so Wilder did what he does best... left no doubt by scoring a knockout

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                Nah that's him... Jumped up cokehead looking goblin.

Take kalle sauerlands coke habit.. and the smarmy sneery parts of Hearn but lose the money.. humour and ability to promote and you get David Higgins
                " Jumped up cokehead looking goblin. "

I couldn't picture why his face looked familiar but now i got it .

He looks like a mutant from one of my favorite B horror movies " The Neon Maniacs " Archer who looks like the Green Goblin ,he goes around shooting victims with a bow and arrow in the park at night time . Unless its raining ,then he just chills under the Golden Gate bridge with his gang .

Thats what we have , Higgins ( Archer ) and his group of misfits looking to terrorise the boxing world .

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  The fight didn’t go 12. It seems every decision is tainted nowadays so Wilder did what he does best... left no doubt by scoring a knockout
                  Your deflecting the point which was about judging , clearly the judges HAD an agenda .it doesn't get more obvious than that.......come 'on now !

Comment

The American elected official Steve Weisfeld was one of the Judges for Joshua-Klitschko, he had Klitschko winning 95-93 ; in addition Parker has a fellow countryman as a judge Ian Scott -- well done by Mr. Higgins and Duco Events.

Still that Euro-ref is suspect.
                    convinced a "euro" used to take your lunch money in school - get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                      I like him too, but I bet if we look at his boxrec we might see a few *'s. My favorite judge is Jerry Roth, best ever. I've seen him in a fix before, can't remember the fight. But I do remember having my heart in my throat.

If you're just casually speaking I would agree with you that Weisfeld is a good pick, if you plan on wagering I would skim all 68 pages (lol) at: http://boxrec.com/en/judge/401538
                      Like I said I looked up his resume, there isnt a perfect judge -- I'm sure hes turned in some bad cards before.

I think hes the perfect selection given his score for Joshua-Klitschko, as such I don't see Mismatcroom having influence in this contest as far as Weisfeld is concern.

Comment

Working...
                      X