Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

See now we are exposing the groupies..how can you think GGG won this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since when is getting hit clean in the face with jabs all night considered walking someone down?

Comment

I’m watching the fight at a PPV party with a bunch of biased Mexicans who says GGG won clearly.

GGG dominated.

Our sport is garbage.

Comment

Canelo practically ate leather all night. Golovkin landed as many big shots as Canelo. And Golovkin was the only man close to taking Canelo out, he looked hurt in the latter half. Golovkin never looked hurt.

It could have gone either way but Golden Boy has Boxing in its pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Apart from a couple of rounds Canelo landed the harder shots. A clean power punch outweighs a jab when scoring a fight. ****ing casual GGG ball lickers are out of their minds.
          See, reading most of the comments on here it's Golovkin's jab that seems to be the separation and in my opinion they simply did not have enough steam for me to say this was a robbery. Mind you, I had Golovkin winning and I have no problem with the decision.

Comment

I've been saying since the rematch was announced that Canelo beats ggg. Hell I had multiple threads about how he got lucky Canelo couldn't fight on May 5th. These new people make me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              I’m watching the fight at a PPV party with a bunch of biased Mexicans who says GGG won clearly.

GGG dominated.

Our sport is garbage.
              Its bad,but we keep coming back to it.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                Canelo walked him down, busted him up and backed him up the entire fight..Even when GGG tried to come forward he countered him..GGG'S face was a mess after the fight and he ran out of the ring like a damn sore loser!!! HE LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                ****en puzzzzz tripple beg. He got rolled up!!!!!

Comment

i agree man. canelo beat that asss and i was rooting for triple gaay.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post

GGG dominated.

Our sport is garbage.
                    Dominated???? He was on the back foot non effective

Comment

117-111 Canelo

hahahahahahahaa

He couldnt beat Canelo cleanly through 2 fights now. i dont ever wanna hear GGG again. couldnmt even face the champion like a man.

Comment

Working...
                      X