Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does Irish Anthony Joshua rank in terms of most talented prospects ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I say I don't judge prospects until I see how they react to adversity (ie. getting hurt, getting dropped, losing a round) because it will show if they can adjust or dig deep to achieve victory.

Comment

I think a lot of guys look good when their fighting those prospect opponent types on the comeup. Certainly even with that in mind Joshua is looking more impressive than prospects tend to look so he's got that going for himself.

With HW's doe I tend to like to see them in with someone who can & does hit back & I'm not sure thats happened yet in Joshua's career yet. If his defense & chin are as good as his offense this could be some Tyson level reign at HW, but I think we are a long way from making that sorta judgement. I'd kinda like to see him get in there with Haye since Haye seems to be acting up again & talking about a comeback. Either way I think next year when I suspect Joshua starts moving into fighting more established proven guys will tell us a lot more about him then we're able to gauge right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
        He's the real deal yeah but can't take him seriously man. Looks like he hate pure testosterone in his kettle to make tea.
        Fam a lot of folks are on the juice nowadays. Its part of the sport. It comes with the territory.

Comment

Big deal. Cornish is ranked number 60. Everybody he has fought is ranked 60th or lower so how can you tell how good he really is against such weak opposition? He needs to pick up the quality of his opponents. Way up. He has an impressive build but this ain't bodybuilding. He might be a great heavyweight but he has to prove it in the ring against top 10 or at least top 20 heavyweights. Right now even Wilder has a much better resume.

Comment

Wilder sparks this Irish juicer in 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
              Wilder and Joshua are two completely differerent beast. Tony would smack Wilder around.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
                Wilder is 100% juicer as well. If they use USADA and are with Haymon>Juice

Comment

I think Wilder is clean. He only like 200 lbs

Comment

He's the real deal yeah but can't take him seriously man. Looks like he hate pure testosterone in his kettle to make tea.
                    Hey bro can you please explain what you mean? Anthony won the gold medal during which he was subject to the most stringent drug testing in the world

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                      Hey bro can you please explain what you mean? Anthony won the gold medal during which he was subject to the most stringent drug testing in the world
                      "Won" A gold medal lol. It's an accepted fact that Joshua was handed that gold in as bad a manner as that Korean guy vs Roy Jones. Joshua lost at least 2 of his fights on route to that (fools) gold medal. Erislandy Savon was robbed horribly.

And you failed to mention that Joshua was about 210 pounds at the Olympics, where there was testing present. Now he is 245 pounds of cut muscle, what does that tell you?

100% roider man.

Comment

Working...
                      X