Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious Question, if your best mate has been stealing, should you narc?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell him you know everything and use it as blackmail.

Comment

No

if he was your brother or a close family member you'll probably want to talk to him but not rat him out but you're talking about a full grown adult he already knows what he's doing is wrong plus he's just a friend they come and go let him do his thing eventually he'll get caught

if he knows you know he could even turn around and say you knew what he was doing and you both could end up paying for it
      Last edited by -jose-; 03-11-2014, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        Truth is everyone steals from work. Whether its just pens, office supplies, petty cash, change. But if your friends stealing big time $$$ then thats his karma. He's putting his own azz on the line so its best not to get mixed up with that. Just play it dumb and ignorant and let the others snitch him out.

One time this dumb kunt was stealing from work and somehow tried to get me involve by saying I told her to or gave her authorization to and i had to prove that i had nothing to do with it. I doubt your friend will try to put the blame on u but then again remember when their job is on the line people do even more stupid things than what got them into that situation in the first place like that kunt did me.

lol.

truth is that everybody steals from work, aye?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Tell him you know everything and use it as blackmail.

this.

go get that money. a night or two with his bird wouldn't hurt either.

Comment

Would you rather lose a job because of a friend or a friend because of a job?

Comment

narc??? narc??? who the phuck uses that word LOL!! vin diesel fast and furious voice "i didnt narc on nobody"!

Comment

tell ur friend to hook it up with some of the stolen goods. dont be a rat, if anything let ur friend knows that he's being watched so be careful. ur suppose to be his friend not some snitch ass company man.

Comment

Get in on that action.

Comment

Depends what sort of 'dodgy ****' and how much money we're talking. If it's a lot of £££, I might suggest to him we share the deal and I cover up for him. A lot of 'ifs' in this scenario.

Comment

a bunch of fake fools in here... cut the grass and the snakes will show.

Comment

Working...
                      X