Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh and Tito didn't cheat

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      Tito **** know the truth but they hate to admit it.Tito without wraps is nothing but a club fighter with a wild left hook.

Khan peppers his face all night long before putting him to sleep
      I believe Tito defended the IBF welterweight title more than anybody even till this day, he was technically unbeaten at welterweight and is a 3 division champion, and not losing till he was a middleweight and against a top 5 all time great middleweight in Bernard. He beat so many top fighters in his division and wrecked so many up and coming prospects.

There is no proof that Trinidad ever did anything illegal with his gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
        oh and Tito didn't cheat
        He got caught wrapped handed.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Tito's run at WW gets overrated and his "Power" is a myth that can be attributed to his tainted wraps

People actually call him a top 10 WW ATG because he beat a bunch of bums. Sure he was knocking everyone out with tainted wraps They took em away and he got KTFO.

I was a fan up until I found out he was a cheater. I don't support cheaters.
          Dude dont tarnish peoples legacy without getting your facts straight.
          What were his wraps tainted with?? please tell me ... your sounding like b*tchmade hater

On that note I believe Trinidad would land a left hook, cause i really didnt see too much of a change with the new khan. He was still getting caught, One of these from TITO and its good night.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
            He got caught wrapped handed.
            Bro what he did was only illegal in newyork. He can wrap his hands the sameway he did in newyork anywhere else and it would be legal... why u dont like tito. Did he knock ur favorite fighter out?

Comment

Originally posted by citolindo View Post
              Bro what he did was only illegal in newyork. He can wrap his hands the sameway he did in newyork anywhere else and it would be legal... why u dont like tito. Did he knock ur favorite fighter out?
              In an interview with Bernard Fernandez of Philly.com, Hopkins said, "If you put on tape, then gauze, then tape, then gauze, it's like a [plaster] cast. It's like being hit with a baseball bat. I'm giving out some secrets here, but you can dip your hands in ice water and that tape will, like, marinate and become harder. But it's only cheating if you get caught. Personally, I think Vargas' and Reid's people dropped the ball. Naazim did a brilliant job in spotting what [Felix Trinidad Sr.] was doing with the wraps." Don Felix was also putting tape on the skin and over the knuckles, both of which are not in accordance with NYSAC rules. New York's head commissioner put his foot down and made Don Felix wrap in strict accordance to the rules.
              Don Felix has insisted in several interviews that, "I have always wrapped Tito's hands this way and nobody else has ever said anything."

Comment

Khan will give anyone trouble who doesnt have heavy hands, Tito was dodgy not sure about his power

Comment

In an interview with Bernard Fernandez of Philly.com, Hopkins said, "If you put on tape, then gauze, then tape, then gauze, it's like a [plaster] cast. It's like being hit with a baseball bat. I'm giving out some secrets here, but you can dip your hands in ice water and that tape will, like, marinate and become harder. But it's only cheating if you get caught. Personally, I think Vargas' and Reid's people dropped the ball. Naazim did a brilliant job in spotting what [Felix Trinidad Sr.] was doing with the wraps." Don Felix was also putting tape on the skin and over the knuckles, both of which are not in accordance with NYSAC rules. New York's head commissioner put his foot down and made Don Felix wrap in strict accordance to the rules.
                  Don Felix has insisted in several interviews that, "I have always wrapped Tito's hands this way and nobody else has ever said anything."
                  Jesus that **** just makes me sick

Comment

not too sure who he is, but khan kills this guy.

Comment

Theres articles where nazim saids himself that what tito did is only illegal in newyorkstate. He can wrap his hands anywhere else like that. Thats why you dont hear boxing experts talk about tito the way they talk about margarito. You never hear any boxing experts talk about tito they way they talk about marg after the mosley fight. So like I said why you hating on the man so much. Who did he knock out that was ur favorite fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X