Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fifa 2011 give me your HONEST impression on the game.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
    Did they fix the penalty shots where the CPU misses 4+ times all the time lol
    I'm not sure

I've only had 3 matches, 2 were online.

Comment

I didn't like it at first, but I been playing the demo for some time now, and I think I'm gonna buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
        I didn't like it at first, but I been playing the demo for some time now, and I think I'm gonna buy it.
        same here i didnt like it but im getting use to it, im just sucking online lately and it gets me mad so i go back to fifa 10 and win online to make me feel better

Comment

I like it even though the tackling is too easy for user and cpu. And I also think sliders should be implemented for future installments.

Comment

Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post
            I like it even though the tackling is too easy for user and cpu. And I also think sliders should be implemented for future installments.
            Agreed, Tackles are incredibly easy.. Too easy! On the other hand you now got ''strict refs'' who'll give you a bloody yellow card for a standard standing tackle.

Comment

It's hard as hell online. LOVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
                It's hard as hell online. LOVE IT!
                noooooooooooooo i stay losing now

Comment

The more I play, the more I love it.

The difference between skills and size of certain players is so much part of the game now which is great. Last year it didn't matter as much, this year... you better have strong defenders and midfielders that can pass well.

Comment

This game gets better

You can upload the replays from online matches now too!

Comment

Working...
                    X