• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    You ever bought a foreign car?
    A couple, Both were made in America.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      A couple, Both were made in America.
      So you only buy cars that are made in America?

Comment

So you only buy cars that are made in America?
        My new Ram was made in Warren, Michigan. My Jeep was made in Toledo, Ohio. My Durango was made in Detroit, Michigan

Comment

My new Ram was made in Warren, Michigan. My Jeep was made in Toledo, Ohio. My Durango was made in Detroit, Michigan
          I see. You make it a point to buy vehicles that are made in America. I wonder how many other posters do that.

Comment

I see. You make it a point to buy vehicles that are made in America. I wonder how many other posters do that.
            Im sure not many, if someone wants something else its fine by me.

Comment

You said if the jobs came back to America, things would become cheaper because of competition? - I don't get that. Explain that.

I am saying the jobs went to China because it was cheaper to produce(labor cost) there. So the companies were able to drop prices but still get a similar profit margin.
              I think you totally missed the point due to you cherry picking what you want.

But again, if you want to explain to me how producing and using American made stuff is a bad thing, I’m all ears.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                I think you totally missed the point due to you cherry picking what you want.

But again, if you want to explain to me how producing and using American made stuff is a bad thing, I’m all ears.
                Red - How so?

Yellow - I didn't say bad. I said it would be more costly.

Obesey, I sense an attitude. No need for that. I just trying to see how you are reasoning this out.

Comment

Say more.
                  Grade the level of more sins for us.
                  The highest grade of sin is you posting on this board. Tell us how you would've shot cops knocking on your door again.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    The highest grade of sin is you posting on this board. Tell us how you would've shot cops knocking on your door again.
                    Shot someone breaking into my house without giving me notice.

Comment

They dont, its just politics. If Obama did this he was be labeled as the greatest ever.
                      The war in 2003 was an excuse, for companies to change more for everything. I had to pay extra for shingles for my dad’s roof. War related shingles, yeah right!

Comment

Working...
                      X