No announcement yet.

Rate The Privilege of Each Race 1-10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    What did he do to become a millionaire bro?

Going to MIT is definitely a big accomplishment but what took place after that? Please fill us in.
    He works for some R&D firm. I don't know his life story, I knew him in high school and I have him on facebook, that's it. You're acting like i'm his fan or something.

I just respect his grind, but I still took his girl lol

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      You have no idea what you're talking about. I wish I had the charts to back up my point but they just don't classify GPA by ancestry. I'll instead bring up the GPA chart by race and the salary breakdown of asians by ancestry.

Cambodians and Filipinos aren't about schoolwork.

Comment

P4ctard.

Filipinos are the mexican version of asians in terms of working.

Koreans are the highest skilled, highest i.q'd out of all of us. Whatever skill it is you're working it, guaranteed there's a korean out there better than you.
        In terms of looks, Filipinos also look very Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Cambodians and Filipinos aren't about schoolwork.
          And you're a fake wannabe jamaican.

When you see somebody try so hard to be at something you know they're weak on the inside.

Comment

He works for some R&D firm. I don't know his life story, I knew him in high school and I have him on facebook, that's it. You're acting like i'm his fan or something.

I just respect his grind, but I still took his girl lol
            No bro I'm all about hearing success stories bro I respect everyones COME UP I just like to hear the full story how it happened and learn from it.

You see thats the big difference between us guys in our mid to late 30's and these younger Millenials lol. These youngsters just wanna fake it till they make it but they never wanna put in the grind at all.

I actually like to hear and learn how others made it, it inspires me bro. 100

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
              In terms of looks, Filipinos also look very Mexican.
              We have a wide of range of looks because the philippines used to be uninhabited but they were settled by ancient seafaring malaysians, indonesians, samoans, and polynesians, as well as having a mix of the central asian and japanese.

What's more, since being colonized by spain, a lot of filipinos have spanish blood in them.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Put the ganja pipe down. I know many college educated Filipinos.
                Some didn't go to college. Can't make it to college.

Comment

We have a wide of range of looks because the philippines used to be uninhabited but they were settled by ancient seafaring malaysians, indonesians, samoans, and polynesians, as well as having a mix of the central asian and japanese.

What's more, since being colonized by spain, a lot of filipinos have spanish blood in them.
                  I have to admit, in terms of looks you guys have a very diverse look. You have people looking like Yao Ming, some look like Pacquiao, some look like the current President of Philippines , etc.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Some didn't go to college. Can't make it to college.
                    How much do you make, I would bet my nuts your income isn't over 40k lol

Half what my little cousin makes.

Comment

And you're a fake wannabe jamaican.

When you see somebody try so hard to be at something you know they're weak on the inside.
                      That's cool. Majority of the Cambodians I knew couldn't make it to college.

Comment

Working...
                      X