No announcement yet.

Father and son wielding shotgun and pistol kill neighbor over trash dispute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Agree with this statement except sometimes or I should say lots of times you just have to fight to defend yourself. My grandfather was an expert fighter and I've never seen anyone handle a gun situation like this better than him.
    For instance, when I was about four years old, I had a neighbor girl that looked and dressed just like Shirley Temple but was mean as a wild cat at pulling my hair out and scratching me up. One day while I was building a big thing of Lincoln logs, she decided to come over and stomp all over it, which was the last straw. I came up with a plan, partly learned from my other psycho neighbor fat Joey who used to bite the shlt outa me. A little later that same day after the Lincoln log incident, wildcat girl in Shirley Temple clothing came outside wearing her little blue dress, goldie locks and drinking a bottle of freshly opened coke or pepsi. Right then I sprang into action, snuck behind her and bit her ear as hard as I could, which made her drop and break her soda bottle on the sidewalk. The girl started screaming hysterically as she went in I guess to tell on me because her dad came out with a pistol and was ready to blow my head off. I can still remember him standing across the driveway in his white t-shirt telling me I was gonna die. Then my grandpa shows up like from no where and in a way I'd never seen him before. I mean I dont remember what all he said but he was calm but confident and ended up asking the dude about the gun and what kind it was and even got him to hand it over. My grandpa gave the gun back and everybody went back inside. They must of moved that night because we never seen them again
    Lies be told!!!

The f**ck kinda man are you attacking a female? Sounds like you were a grown teenager.

I knew you were off. Sick!

The last "of" you used should have been "have"

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Membership has its privileges
      You came to mind when Ed started shouting that they pulled a gun on him in front of his children and Ed started losing his cool. I figured that's something you would have done. You lose your cool when family comes into the discussion.

Comment

Looks like someone left the cage door open in Texas and these two got loose. Guess they are going back in their cages now.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          You came to mind when Ed started shouting that they pulled a gun on him in front of his children and Ed started losing his cool. I figured that's something you would have done. You lose your cool when family comes into the discussion.
          I'd have left then, when they had the guns, but I'd have come back...

Comment

I'd have left then, when they had the guns, but I'd have come back...
            Shssh! Sn**tches be on here.

Comment

Shssh! Sn**tches be on here.
              You're right. Let me change my tune.

I mean, I would have taken my fiance home. Then came back bearing t-shirts, Budweiser, chewing tobacco, and some meth, and worked things out like gentlemen

Comment

You're right. Let me change my tune.

I mean, I would have taken my fiance home. Then came back bearing t-shirts, Budweiser, chewing tobacco, and some meth, and worked things out like gentlemen
                Or like maracho's grandfather. That poster tells some tall tales.

Comment

Or like maracho's grandfather. That poster tells some tall tales.
                  "Hey, Bubba, that's a cool looking shotgun you got there. You mind if I see it?"

"Well, I was fixing to blast your ass with it, but sure, take a look see..."

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Someone has guns, don't stand and argue with them. Walk away while you still can. Survival 101.
                    Humans are emotional beings and their emotions and passions often override prudent and rational judgment. That’s exactly what happened here. The victim felt ‘disrespected’ and redressing that slight was apparently the most important thing to him and overode any survival instincts.

There’s an old saying “it takes more of a man to walk away from a fight than it does to actually fight.” This is one of truest adages of mankind and should be followed

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      gotta be careful, my neighbor bite the bullet in my front yard for not knowing who he fucking with.
                      Sorry man. I was just really hyped up at the time. Canelo just whooped up ggg. You’re neighbor came over and introduced himself to me first and I snapped. Told him that I didn’t need his white priveledge. One thing led to another and he had to go.

I take it you won’t be inviting me back?

Comment

Working...
                      X