No announcement yet.

This Chicago Shooting is crazy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
    Technically in the gang world, you have to retaliate even though they are not from your gang but they were associate with it so not doing anything about it will make the gang look bad.
    051 is crazy too so they did retaliate but they won't say RIP Hell Vell or Booda like they would an 051 member cuz it would be seen as a loss.

051 and THF have huge reputations. No one would call them soft except them saying it to each other on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Lol they were using that one guy for cover
      some friends they are huh?

Comment

Lol they were using that one guy for cover
        And they still ended up dead. Their best bet was to rush out that door when they saw the shooters coming instead of getting down the floor. If they would have all rushed out maybe one of them would gotten shot only. I know it's easy for me to sit here and say this since im not in that situation.

Comment

That was brutal.

Won't see any protests in the streets for this though, will we?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            That was brutal.

Won't see any protests in the streets for this though, will we?

no, which gives people who don't take it seriously when black people shout, "black lives matter," and make no sound at all when a video like this one comes out a leg to stand on, frankly.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              some friends they are huh?
              I've kinda done it before.

One time got into argument with some guys at a Catholic school carnival

One of them flashed a gun

Walked behind my biggest home boy and dared him to shoot

Lol

My friend was like wtf? Lol

Comment

i used to seek videos like this one out. watch them for hours. they used to give me a genuine rush of adrenaline. this isnt' all that graphic, but you get a real sense of the panic and the desperation of the situation they are in.

hate to say it but i hardly flinched after watching this. i'm still nuts. doing my very best to not be a nutcase but that's really not in my power.

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
                  And they still ended up dead. Their best bet was to rush out that door when they saw the shooters coming instead of getting down the floor. If they would have all rushed out maybe one of them would gotten shot only. I know it's easy for me to sit here and say this since im not in that situation.
                  Yeah but most ppl don't think right in situations like that

It seems like they saw the guys too but were standing there hoping they don't get noticed or left alone

That's a mistake

But again most ppl don't think straight in scary situations

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i used to seek videos like this one out. watch them for hours. they used to give me a genuine rush of adrenaline. this isnt' all that graphic, but you get a real sense of the panic and the desperation of the situation they are in.

hate to say it but i hardly flinched after watching this. i'm still nuts. doing my very best to not be a nutcase but that's really not in my power.
                    Yes

Watching videos hardened you

Comment

Yeah but most ppl don't think right in situations like that

It seems like they saw the guys too but were standing there hoping they don't get noticed or left alone

That's a mistake

But again most ppl don't think straight in scary situations
                      yeah that's what i notice too. They kept looking out the window. You can tell all of them were spooked the way they kept looking around.

Comment

Working...
                      X