Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you still believe there will be a Wilder Fury fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not sure. I have my doubts. It was supposed to be announced a long time ago and so far nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
      Remember when the Klitschko vs Fury 2 fight was supposed to happen and there kept being delays? Everyone was holding their breath just like now and it ended up being a fraud. Fury doesnt even have a boxing license in the US. This is the 4th week of the fight "being announced this week."
      Hasn't the 'license in the US' stuff already been addressed? That BJS doesn't have one for the US yet even though his fight is even closer because they don't need to be applied for 3 months in advance.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnlLnS4j...y=gypsyking101

Comment

I’m sure they’re waiting for Joshua vs Povetkin to creep closer so they can claim to have stole the spotlight from aj

Comment

It had better be on, or those two will be the laughing stock of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              It had better be on, or those two will be the laughing stock of boxing.
              I'd say they already are. One went as far as saying he was depressed, a druggie and an alcoholic just to get out of being labeled a steroid cheat. And the other one fights bums no problem but always seems to have a reason as to why he cant make a fight with someone legitimate. Both run their mouths but look at each of their records.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                Hasn't the 'license in the US' stuff already been addressed? That BJS doesn't have one for the US yet even though his fight is even closer because they don't need to be applied for 3 months in advance.
                Fury is a different case though. He was banned for using steroids, Saunders was not. Also, again, there is no under-card, date, venue, contract, nothing. All that PLUS no license doesn't spell a fight happening to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                  Fury is a different case though. He was banned for using steroids, Saunders was not.
                  Doesn't matter. Fury failed a UK test years ago, served the ban, has resumed his career. Never in history has a boxer been refused a license because of having been banned for doping 3 years before.

Comment

Based off the poll, most of you guys still believe the fight is happening. Even though there has been no evidence to support that since Wilder jumped into the ring with Fury after the dreadful Pianeta fight. The earliest this fight can happen now is in December and in a couple of more weeks, it can't happen then either. This whole "announcement next week" thing is starting to get old.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo
                      Joshua is clearly the least respected top heavyweight at the moment.
                      Yes, clearly. He is so little respected that he is about to fight in a soccer stadium in front of more people than Wilder has fought in front of in his last 6 fights combined hahaha. And he only has 4 belts. And he will only make about 20 million for this fight with about another 15 in sponsorship. So yeah, he should get respect and fight on under cards like Fury. Or get that big respect and fight in a half filled arena like Wilder. Hell, even Whyte has been on PPV more times than Wilder AND he is selling out the O2 hahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X