Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He’s just saying that to avoid Brook, anything but Brook

Comment

Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
      Mikey Garcia wants to fight pac anywhere, they can fight in China.

Kell Brook wants to fight Pac, he said he should get Pac first before Khan.

Jeff Horn is begging to rematch Pac specially now that he is WBA champ again. Easy $15M in Australia

Porter, Spence & Thurman are possible since Pac is already a free agent, they would go anywhere to fight Pac. If Pac can pay Mathhysse $2.5M then he could get any of this guys. Porter only got $1M from Danny Garcia.

Top Rank fighters are out since he is suing TR but if the Bob Father pays up then he could get Loma or Crawford.
      Please use some basic logic....

You really think Pacman is going to take on a young lion like Garcia?

Jeff Horn is finished.

Spence, Porter do not care about Pacman and are eyeing each other.

Thurman is not going to fight anyone with a pulse after nearly a 2 year lay off and also probably will not be ready for December

Pac wants to fight in December

Pacman wanted to fight Khan last time around. The Arabs had the money ready, but Arum said there was no money.

Koncz later found out that Arum had lied to them and that the Arabs provided poof of funds thus screwing Pac out of a major payday..classic Arum

Brook may get the fight, but it all boils down to money. Pacman wants to secure the biggest money fight he can. Khan brings more money, but probably wants a bigger % split.
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 09-11-2018, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Khan is right for once. Pac is no longer the price maker or in demand, as he was in his prime. At this point he is now a price taker because he is fighting for money. For example: He can no longer fight in the states because he owes back taxes and now is forced to fight opponents on their home soil.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 round fight View Post
          Pac will fight Algeiri or Rios again b4 he fights khan or Brook. Khan won't fight brook because he's too petrified.
          Are you dazed and confused?
          Matthysse was a more dangerous opponent than Algieri, Rios and Khan. Brook is the best of these 4 fighters but he already suffered from a broken eye socket so, if he fights Pac, he will end up just like Matthysse or Margarito against Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Jeff Horn is finished.

Thurman is not going to fight anyone with a pulse after nearly a 2 year lay off and also probably will not be ready for December

Pacman wanted to fight Khan last time around. The Arabs had the money ready, but Arum said there was no money.

Koncz later found out that Arum had lied to them and that the Arabs provided poof of funds thus screwing Pac out of a major payday..classic Arum

Brook may get the fight, but it all boils down to money. Pacman wants to secure the biggest money fight he can. Khan brings more money, but probably wants a bigger % split.
            He said he will fight Mickey! He is an option

Thurman is not ready for December I understand.

Porter & Spence will care and probably forget each other if Pacman offer them $2.5M. They wont get that money fighting each other and they are prize fighter, they fight for money. Use your logic

Arum is no longer involved unless he offered more money then he will be involved again.

Horn is finished in America but not in Australia. The Australian government has money too and they want their boy Horn to fight for WBA belt.

Use some basic logic

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post

Jeff Horn is finished.

It's not a matter of whether he has the capacity to beat any of these guys. If he wants to fight any of them, let him fight them. It's his decision at the end.

As far as i know, Mikey Garcia is the only one contacted by Pacman's team recently. Others are practically ignored.

Comment

Khan has fought lo Greco and got knocked down and wobbled in the Samuel Vargas fight. 2 class c fighters and he's making demands.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerzz View Post
                  He said he will fight Mickey! He is an option

Thurman is not ready for December I understand.

Porter & Spence will care and probably forget each other if Pacman offer them $2.5M. They wont get that money fighting each other and they are prize fighter, they fight for money. Use your logic

Arum is no longer involved unless he offered more money then he will be involved again.

Horn is finished in America but not in Australia. The Australian government has money too and they want their boy Horn to fight for WBA belt.

Use some basic logic
                  Porter will not be ready for December.

Pac will dare not go near Spence and like i said Spence really has no interest in Pac...so rule that out 100%.

The Horn fight is pointless as he is coming off a TKO loss to Crawford, I don't think Pac will waste his time with that one.

So that leaves Garcia, Khan and Brook. Garcia being the toughest fight and probably least money out of the 3. Brook and Khan would be the logical step.

Comment

I wouldn’t pay to see PAC/Khan.

What’s interesting about it? There is no grudge in the fight, pac is an old man, Khan himself is past it now. The result is a foregone conclusion. Pac will knock him out.

I actually don’t think this will sell out a big stadium here.
                    Maybe Bolton’s ground.

I don’t think the money is there for Manny or Khan.

Khan just doesn’t want to get knocked out by Brook.

I’d rather see Brook vs PAC too. That would be a nice clash of styles and harder to call.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                      This is Pac's chance to regain some glory in a stadium fight on that island. Hearn would love to have this on DAZN, its a chance for Manny to score a KO on the big stage, and make a ton of money. Its his best option, for a big fight, and potentially a bigger fight if he beats Khan. (he can get some of that PBC money). Personally I believe Khan would KO pac
                      Khan is no good, he'll get hurt bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X