Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could change the entire HBO crew, who would be your commentators?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO's biased crew is half the reason they are on the verge of ending HBO boxing they are in desperate need of an over alienating boxings biggest stars with bias no wonder the channel is dead. Banked heavily on kovalev over ward couldn't hide the bias look now lol look at god.

Spent years hating on floyd with the old senile drunk one of the major reasons he went to showtime missed out on some of the biggest fights ever that would have taken them to the next level. look at god. lol **** HBO the fight game is evidence of jim lamprey and HBO's bias.

Comment

I'd rather watch with the trainers mic'd up instead of having announcers.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        ,James Toney, Enzo Calzaghe and Bobcat Goldthwait using his 1980s standup persona.
        Definitely....and Richard Lewis bringing the fighters Boku between rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
          Definitely....and Richard Lewis bringing the fighters Boku between rounds.
          Imagine Bobcat taking Lederman's place

Yea ok ok ok rrraaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyaaaahhh Ok J-rrraaaaayyyyyyhhhrrrrrr Ok Jim

Comment

Lol people complain about hbo meanwhile they love show time. Show time is just as biased. They are paid to be. They're paid to hype their fighters.

Comment

Lampley is the most biased I have ever seen.

Listen to round 4 of Danny Garcia vs Amir Khan.

The round Danny ends Khan. 20 seconds before the ref stops the fight Lampley says how Khan has taken over the fight lmao.

Ridiculous.

Comment

Colonel Bob Sheridan, Antonio Tarver, and Lennox Lewis.

Comment

You need jim lampley, I dont care what people say, he's great as a voice piece, for the info, thurman because I want to see what he'd be like, I think he'd be good or ward, two analytical boxing minds rather than one along roy jones (who can be pretty terrible at times but thats one more reason to have an extra boxing body there).

Kellerman to me is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                    Colonel Bob Sheridan, Antonio Tarver, and Lennox Lewis.
                    I don't know why Bob Papa hasn't been tabbed to replace Lampley. Papa was always the best on Boxing After Dark.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                      HBO's biased crew is half the reason they are on the verge of ending HBO boxing they are in desperate need of an over alienating boxings biggest stars with bias no wonder the channel is dead. Banked heavily on kovalev over ward couldn't hide the bias look now lol look at god.

Spent years hating on floyd with the old senile drunk one of the major reasons he went to showtime missed out on some of the biggest fights ever that would have taken them to the next level. look at god. lol **** HBO the fight game is evidence of jim lamprey and HBO's bias.
                      I remember the episode of The Fight Game that aired after the Ward - Kovalev fight, Lampley went on an anti-Ward crusade, trying to convince the public that the Russian was the victim of one of the greatest injustices in the history of boxing, when in fact that fight could have gone either way. I was astounded at the disrespect HBO showed to Ward...and this coming from a guy who was rooting for Kovalev, and thought he edged it.

Comment

Working...
                      X