No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
    The Justice Department charged 13 Russians and three companies on Friday in a sprawling indictment that unveiled a sophisticated network designed to subvert the 2016 election and to support the Trump campaign. It stretched from an office in St. Petersburg, Russia, into the social feeds of Americans and ultimately reached the streets of election battleground states.
    The Russians stole the iden****** of American citizens, posed as political activists and used the flash points of immigration, religion and race to manipulate a campaign in which those issues were already particularly divisive

Some of the Russians were also in contact with “unwitting individuals associated with the Trump campaign,” according to court papers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/16/u...erference.html

The special counsel investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election issued an indictment of 12 Russian intelligence officers on Friday in the hacking of the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton presidential campaign.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/13/u...e-hacking.html

25 Russians indicted, but the investigation has nothing to do with Russia? Also, Padapoulos has admitted he tried to work with the Russians, and Trump Jr. admits he met with Russian officials who promised "dirt" on Hillary.

But yes, it has nothing to do with Russia. lmao.
    UK government has discovered that Russia attempted to influence Brexit vote while others are taking action to prevent it elsewhere (e.g. Australia)

Meanwhile, Trump denies all

Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      Roughly 630000 visa overstays vs 170000 illegal border crossings from latest full year stats

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2017/05/22/...verstay-report

https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/fi...r-security.pdf

US has every right to protect its borders but building a wall that people can literally walk around because it doesnt cover the full border is one of the most stupid ideas I've ever heard of
      I dont think that number is right of how many people is crossing the border
      We dont have a freakin detectors of how many people pass that border everyday while we have a record of peoples visa expiring everyday

And trump proposed for the full border wall not just half of it

Comment

So you don't follow the investigation, but you comment on it??? That explains a lot. You have no idea what is going on.

After admitting you don't know anything about it, you make claims about the investigation. That you admittedly don't know if your claims are true or not, because you don't watch or read anything about it.

You just knocked the eff out!
        The minute that I posted something you disagreed with you got derogatory and even red K me (so childish).

Typical liberal that resorts to insults, violence or corrects someones grammer if you don't agree with them.

I don't give a flying f vck of your opinion since you feel nobody can't have their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          I dont think that number is right of how many people is crossing the border
          We dont have a freakin detectors of how many people pass that border everyday while we have a record of peoples visa expiring everyday

And trump proposed for the full border wall not just half of it

They are government stats so ....

What Trump originally proposed and what is planned now is totally different

http://fortune.com/2018/01/19/donald-trump-border-wall/

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            The rusians doe
            It is Russians. And yes, all of Trump's appointees all had a press conference just today, reiterating that Russia interfered in the last election and are already doing the same for the upcoming elections.

Anyone not caring about this, is a traitor. That is the very definition of treason. So Trump can hug and make love to an American flag, but by continuing to allow a foreign adversary to attack us with immunity is treason.

I can remember when people like you claimed it was treason to not stand for the national anthem. But now, foreign countries can attack us and that is all good.

And it RUSSIANS. Two s's. Don't worry though, they teach you that in the fourth grade.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              The minute that I posted something you disagreed with you got derogatory and even red K me (so childish).

Typical liberal that resorts to insults, violence or corrects someones grammer if you don't agree with them.

I don't give a flying f vck of your opinion since you feel nobody can't have their own.
              It isn't an opinion. It is facts. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I simply state facts and you resort to name calling. Not me.

I just stated facts. And you immediately started hurling insults. I don't know why you get so angry with facts. It isn't an opinion. All of Trump's appointees all just admitted Russia interefered in our last election and are doing so again. That is a fact, not an opinion.

But that's okay, come back with some more name-calling. That is your only reply to anything. Just like on the playground for third grade.

Comment

It is Russians. And yes, all of Trump's appointees all had a press conference just today, reiterating that Russia interfered in the last election and are already doing the same for the upcoming elections.

Anyone not caring about this, is a traitor. That is the very definition of treason. So Trump can hug and make love to an American flag, but by continuing to allow a foreign adversary to attack us with immunity is treason.

I can remember when people like you claimed it was treason to not stand for the national anthem. But now, foreign countries can attack us and that is all good.

And it RUSSIANS. Two s's. Don't worry though, they teach you that in the fourth grade.
                The rusians doe

Comment

• Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                  Before the fights on tomorrow night, the antifa and far right will square off in Portland protests again and the right is bringing guns this time.
                  Fuking pu ss ys.

Comment

• The GEOTUS Knows that Michael Jordan is better than Lebron. "I Like Mike"

[IMG]
                    [/IMG]

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...782559232?s=19

The God Emperor of The United States is Wise
                    Last edited by Build That Wall; 08-03-2018, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• He also called Lebron a dumbass which is true. Who chooses missing out on the finals every year to make movies in Hollywood

Beercules Sugar Adam Ali

God Bless Our God Emperor

Comment

Working...
                      X