• Anyone watching the prestigious international champions cup

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      I'm interested, Spain vs NZ is on BBC3.

Going to watch USA very very closely.
      Wtf? Are you talking about?
      Homie what....?...

Comment

• I still don’t get how Willian hasn’t been sold yet.

Barcelona are offering Torres money for him. How is there any thought about not selling him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Anyone watching the prestigious international champions cup
          Is that the cup where we beat a full strength Barca team 4-1 with our reserves?

Good times.

Comment

• Came back from 2-0 down to win 3-2 at Concord Rangers and only let in 5 goals against Benfica B. The National League title is as good as ours.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              I still don’t get how Willian hasn’t been sold yet.

Barcelona are offering Torres money for him. How is there any thought about not selling him?
              I think it is because the market is so crazy that Chelsea especially will have to buy before they sell or they will end up buying Anthony Martial for £200 million.

Surprisingly though Willian’s raw numbers last season are basically the same as Hazard’s.

So maybe they’re thinking they’d actually just want to keep him and more inclined to sell Hazard.

I dunno. I don’t really love Willian his playing style annoys me and he is only massively effective in broken play.

Barca want him because he tore them a new anus at the Bridge and should have scored a few times.

My gut tells me Willian could be effectively replaced by a few players. Maybe even an old Pedro in a new system. Pedro is a similar player to Callejon.

I would still like Zaha.

Comment

• Chelsea are after Joe Hart now.. dire times

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
                  Chelsea are after Joe Hart now.. dire times
                  Chelsea are ‘after’ every player in the world whilst at the same time in negotiations to sell Teeeboo, Willian, Hazard, Kante, Morata and Batshoes.

This is a club that took 3 months to sign a bum like Bakayoko. And all other signings come out of the blue.

Chelsea’s board are all lawyers. Nobody knows s.hit that goes on at that club.

I reckon they’re more interested in not paying Conte compo than selling Hazard

Comment

• Allison has played 112 senior games of football. Including 31 International games.

Is he definitely good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                      Is that the cup where we beat a full strength Barca team 4-1 with our reserves?

Good times.
                      I was at Dortmund v City where they slapped around Pep they did the same to full strength Liverpool side I see

Comment

Working...
                      X