Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Brown sued by woman who claims she was sexually assaulted, raped in singer's...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gloria Allred is horrible. I honestly believe Brown is 100% innocent on this.

Comment

Wow this sounds too fantastic to be true, but you know truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.
      If these allegations are true then he needs to get locked up for a long time.
      This is sociopathic behavior and not just the normal weird star antics.
      I hate to sound like crazy conspiracy but Alex Jones but when you hear stories like this one can’t help but starting to believe all the rumors about Hollywood secret societies and cults.
      We know that all lot is sexiual deviancy to include rape, ****sexuality, pedophilia, bestiality, etc goes on behind the scenes.
      Makes me think about never supporting these clowns again.

Comment

So she goes to the house, participates in drugs and alcohol, goes into the orgy room and all of sudden is innocent and doesn’t know the deal hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
          Gloria Allred is horrible. I honestly believe Brown is 100% innocent on this.
          If it was usher or someone else I’d agree. But it’s Chris brown

Comment

She earned her "red wings" that night. I'm always skeptical whenever Allred is involved in a case. Given Brown's history of abuse he may be the ideal target, or where there's smoke there is fire.

Comment

I think she may have a case here, especially if her phone was confiscated and it seems she actually complained just after the incident and her mum called the cops while she was missing.

It's not the standard hoe goes to a famous person's place to bone story. Also she clearly isn't trying to get famous (wants to remain anonymous) for this which lends her a bit more credibility.

The bit about having to go down on the period chick was disgusting. It seems Chris Brown didn't rape her though, just the other guy. Also the main culprit seems to be the period chick?

Comment

Working...
              X