Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what would you do if your mrs had a threesome with 2 guys or...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you do if your mrs had a threesome with 2 guys or...

more than 3 people is a gang bang aint it? not sure if foursome exists, anyway.

i should of mentioned in my other thread.

what you change your opinion on her? gang banged by 2 black guys, but she says she was young, which pisses you off more. or just gang banged with 2 white guys cause she tried coke for the first time.

also, cuckholding i think its called. basically a male seeking someone to bang his wife while he watches. normally a skinny dude asking a big black guy.

just generally asking to see peoples thoughts. anyone cucked?

Wow ur brain is filthy but to answer your question the only thing u can do is move on and never touched her again

Comment

Comment

You mean, if she had a threesome with two dudes before you met her, right?

Man, that'd be a tough one to let go. Most likely the lying broad would never let you know about it though, you'd have to have found out through other sources of her dirty past.

Comment

Like a decent % of dudes seem to have I got issues with any girl I'm serious about having sex AT ALL previous to me as f#cking ******ed as that sounds. So the dirtiness of an act isn't helping anything, but I generally don't wanna hear about anything a girl has done previously. Its that Christopher Columbus of sex thing or something. I just wanna pretend I'm the discoverer of all things p#ssy, ass & mouth related to my girl even if I know some "Indians" was f#cking around before me.

I've ended relationships with more than 1 chick who was just too open about her past cuz I just don't wanna know about the previous crazy sh^t, regular sh^t or subpar sh^t you've done. Maybe that sh^t is my own shortcomings or me being old school about sexual sh^t idk, but I just can't get into it.

Now I do got side chicks or f#ck buddies who have sent me videos of them doing sexual sh^t with others & I've sent them sh^t of me doing the same & we openly talk about all sorts of sh^t that we've done, but emotions aren't really involved in those situations so its different for me. The depth of my feelings for a girl is the thing making something a big deal or not a big deal for me.

As to the OP directly there is a lot of cucked sh^t going around the **** world these days so its something people are into more & are getting more open to for sure so I'd bet a higher % of dudes then you'd think are into it & been involved in it before.

Comment

So.... why all this schit on your mind fam?

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
              Wow ur brain is filthy but to answer your question the only thing u can do is move on and never touched her again
              yes, i think the same. cant have her as wifey.

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              You mean, if she had a threesome with two dudes before you met her, right?

Man, that'd be a tough one to let go. Most likely the lying broad would never let you know about it though, you'd have to have found out through other sources of her dirty past.
              yep, id say bye too. one from behind one in the mouth. i couldn’t handle that. especially as wifey. or you be smart, keep her, and try and find another girl.

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Like a decent % of dudes seem to have I got issues with any girl I'm serious about having sex AT ALL previous to me as f#cking ******ed as that sounds. So the dirtiness of an act isn't helping anything, but I generally don't wanna hear about anything a girl has done previously. Its that Christopher Columbus of sex thing or something. I just wanna pretend I'm the discoverer of all things p#ssy, ass & mouth related to my girl even if I know some "Indians" was f#cking around before me.

I've ended relationships with more than 1 chick who was just too open about her past cuz I just don't wanna know about the previous crazy sh^t, regular sh^t or subpar sh^t you've done. Maybe that sh^t is my own shortcomings or me being old school about sexual sh^t idk, but I just can't get into it.

Now I do got side chicks or f#ck buddies who have sent me videos of them doing sexual sh^t with others & I've sent them sh^t of me doing the same & we openly talk about all sorts of sh^t that we've done, but emotions aren't really involved in those situations so its different for me. The depth of my feelings for a girl is the thing making something a big deal or not a big deal for me.

As to the OP directly there is a lot of cucked sh^t going around the **** world these days so its something people are into more & are getting more open to for sure so I'd bet a higher % of dudes then you'd think are into it & been involved in it before.
              yes, i bet theres people on this who have done it. weird watching ya wife banged by another dude.

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              So.... why all this schit on your mind fam?
              generally want to hear others opinion on girls, as im guessing theres a lot of guys here all different sizes and ages.

Comment

Sweet lord that’d be.. suck.

Comment

Once a chick breaks into that 2 dicks at the same time she is no longer wife material. Same goes for strippers. As for the dudes that share their wives and ****. I'm not even sure what category of ****** that falls under. That is just my opinion. I also think its ******ed for dudes to show nude pics of chicks they are banging to their friends. I'm rather old school when it comes to marriage and commitment. Keep your bed room secrets private and reserved for you and your spouse.

Comment

whatever she did before me doesnt count

but needless to say, i doubt she would confess that to me and i sure as hell aint asking (and expecting a truthful answer).

if she cheated on me with just one dick, out she goes. no pay backs, no anger, no forgiving. just done.

Comment

Working...
                    X