Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name the Fighter That Beat Your Hero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not my hero but when cotto lost to margarito i was just staring at the tv jaw dropped i was just in shock

Comment

Pacquiao knocked out Morales.

Comment

Hopkins crushed Trinidad who was my favorite fighter at the time.

Comment

Ricky losing to Floyd. I knew he would lose, but I did feel like he'd do more roughing him up in the process and make it more interesting. Cortez didn't seem to want to allow anything, but oh well.

Comment

He wasn’t my hero but I was really big on Vivian Harris at one point, one of the most beautiful sharp jabs ever.

Then he got embarrassed by Carlos Maussa.....

He got a tough decision vs Lazcano then destroyed by Whitter and was bum status ever since.

Comment

When Maidana managed to boss around Floyd Mayweather, that was a C rated fighter schooling the master of defensive fighters with sheer ease, pretty humiliating for Floyd Mayweather I assume he knew he lost its the only reason he rematched Maidana.

Comment

When Breazeale beat Amir Mansour. Somehow I came to be a big Mansour fan and when he hurt his mouth and couldn't continue against Breazeale it made me sad!

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
                  That is one of my favorite fight for a good laugh as well as Marquez vs Floyd. Lol.

Now imagine being a Broner fan and watching all that. It must have been devastating.
                  Yeah, that's what I'm saying.

I've never thought how bad that must have been from the other side.

Ouch!

Comment

Tommy Hearns knocking out Pipino Cueavas and Roberto Duran . Leon Spinks beating Ali and Buster Douglas knocking Tyson I was devestaed on that one

Comment

Originally posted by BombSquad View Post
                      When Maidana managed to boss around Floyd Mayweather, that was a C rated fighter schooling the master of defensive fighters with sheer ease, pretty humiliating for Floyd Mayweather I assume he knew he lost its the only reason he rematched Maidana.
                      Oh he lost and he lost to Castillo as well a B level fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X