Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Very Confident: I'll Destroy Amir Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan don't want none of Brook. He barely looked him in the eye and couldn't get out of that ring quick enough.

I can't see the Brook fight ever happening - Khan will find a way out of it and then spin it as Brook's fault.

PS: Kell was definitely looking a bit chunky last night. Dude needs to stop 'bulking up' after every fight, can't be good for him.

Comment

If it’s at 147 Khan definitely has a chance of winning imo. If it’s at 154 he’s got no chance.

If 149-152, it’d be a helluva fight and one we’ve been waiting to see for 7 years now.

Just shut up and put it on.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        If it’s at 147 Khan definitely has a chance of winning imo. If it’s at 154 he’s got no chance.

If 149-152, it’d be a helluva fight and one we’ve been waiting to see for 7 years now.

Just shut up and put it on.

lmao lad, you have absolutely changed your mind on this haven't you? Khan's victory last night has got you absolutely rattled. Not to mention the fact he completely made a mockery of your role model Brook in front of the watching public. Khan is going to shatter Brook's eye socket leading to his corner throwing in the toil once again as Brook takes a knee.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          C’mon BX, Keef sparks Khan, for real! I think Brook sparks him at 50-54lbs. Truthfully I think Khan might be better suited for 150 and up, could be wrong, but would like to see him and Brook at 54. It would be fun for the first few rounds while Khan blows off his steam, then I believe Brook would begin to really hurt Khan
          I'm just sayin', Keef wants a so-called soft touch, and he wants to get paid too, then go to the UK and fight Khan! If Khan is too risky, then vacate the titles! Actually they should have Khan come to Brooklyn, and put Porter vs. DSG on the undercard!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Will this be @ 150 or 154? What happens if Liam wins? I would think Brook would rather that fight first! Thurman vs. Khan @ 147! C'mon Keith! If you're afraid of Khan, you're afraid to box! Let's Go!
            Khan does not deserve a WT fight, he has been the highest profile loser in many years and I for one am sick of his big mouth and empty promises , make him earn big fights instead of giving them to him while others more deserving never get a crack.

Fck Khan he is b grade boxer that will always fold against the top guys.

Comment

They should get this fight sorted out now. Catchweight? 147 or 154. The winner then has a claim to getting their career back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I'm just sayin', Keef wants a so-called soft touch, and he wants to get paid too, then go to the UK and fight Khan! If Khan is too risky, then vacate the titles! Actually they should have Khan come to Brooklyn, and put Porter vs. DSG on the undercard!
                Alright BX, I agree 💯 %

Comment

Brook is one of the best but he never should have taken the GGG fight, altered his career. I don’t even see how anyone thinks Khan/Brook is competitive. Brook is bigger and better.

Comment

Even with two bad eyes I would have to go with Kell Brook in this match up.

Comment

Another Fight

Khan needs another fight. Get some rounds in.

possible welters

Anionio Demarco
                      Mike Alvarado
                      Adrian Granados

Comment

Working...
                      X