Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too many racial **** in the lounge.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, Sugar Adam Ali - I got your messages. I'm sorry the debate around here has soured that badly, but I'm really not coming back to post here anymore. I came back to try to find out if I could wipe my account completely but I think I'm going to have to talk to REED about that over on facebook.

I enjoyed all the debates I had with you, dude. You always came at an issue differently from me but the conversations were always respectful and I always appreciated that about you. Hope you have a kick ass life and find somebody from the left side of things worthy of debating again.

Comment

That about does it. I'm not going to bother replying to every single quoted post or thread mention that I have because that would take hours.

Be safe, people. Spread love, positivity, and knowledge. Help those who need help and try to understand that everybody is going through something in life, so try to save the negative judgements unless it's really warranted.

Oh yeah, and take lots drugs and drink lots booze and keep drunk lang going for years to come. Know what you're mixing though if you go double dipping. Moderation and self-discipline is key.

Signing out,

The emo f*ggot mod cuck libtard p*ssy guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Whatever you say, ****bird. The only reason I'm even responding to your stupid ass is because I have almost 100 new notifications in my user hub and like 30% of them are you refusing to take my c*ck out of you mouth. You're still talking about me over a year after I even left the website for good.

Get a hobby and stop blowing up my notifications, for ****'s sake. I'm just trying to clear out my hub and get the hell out of here.
        No you don't and no they aren't. Stop lying for attention. You neglected "antifa" freaks will do anything for attention. Get the **** out.

Comment

That about does it. I'm not going to bother replying to every single quoted post or thread mention that I have because that would take hours.

Be safe, people. Spread love, positivity, and knowledge. Help those who need help and try to understand that everybody is going through something in life, so try to save the negative judgements unless it's really warranted.

Oh yeah, and take lots drugs and drink lots booze and keep drunk lang going for years to come. Know what you're mixing though if you go double dipping. Moderation and self-discipline is key.

Signing out,

The emo f*ggot mod cuck libtard p*ssy guy.
          Why you leaving?

Comment

What if we made a sub-forum for politics? I think it would help

Comment

This is a big part of the reason why I resigned as a mod, removed my profile photo, and left this site. I don't want to be connected to any of this **** in my professional or personal life.

Once racists idiots started being given a platform to spew their idiocy and getting the bans I issued them overturned by other mods (the internal rule was that we were never to overrule another mod or overturn their decision), the writing was on the wall.

Rick Reeno has literally no involvement with the forums. The mods have run the show here since long before I even became a mod and when you have a certain moderator who lends neo-nazis a sympathetic ear because of "free speech" (which we've always been told doesn't apply here since it's a private website) and his own absurd fears of multiculturalism, then you have a recipe for disaster.

Funny that the one time I decided to check in on this website this thread was on the front page.

Sorry, guys. I tried to prevent this. Other forums are dealing with the same problem at the moment, but many of them have much more integrity than this place does and have taken a stand against hate speech.

I wish I had wiped my entire post history here before I resigned. I really don't check here anymore and I do not want to be connected to this kind of **** in any way whatsoever. I'm not butt hurt over a Presidential election - I'm disgusted that a website I once loved and poured so many hours in to has become a respite for the most loathsome pieces of cowardly dog**** humanity has to offer.

Sweet Pea, DUBBZZ, MAK, and the rest of my e-homies : I miss you guys and the fun we used to have dearly, but this place is too toxic anymore. I hope you're all doing well in life and in good health and spirit. Thanks for all the laughs and good memories.
              "resigned"

Do mods get paid?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                Why you leaving?
                this is the 1st ive heard of bringer even coming back...... we all know why he is leaving(why he even left the 1st time)

Comment

Working...
                X