No announcement yet.

Woman punched in the face by her husband

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
    The video is bad because of the fucking children. When I heard the little girl say "Mommy?" and I saw her little brother walk to her I wanted to kill this guy.

WHY THE HELL IS A VIDEO CAMERA THERE? WHY?

Honest to god when I see videos like this it takes away every single bit of sympathy I have for the woman.

I feel horrible for the kids. Horrible.
    you will be real deal, if you say such words at age 14. Green K once It resets

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
      The video is bad because of the fucking children. When I heard the little girl say "Mommy?" and I saw her little brother walk to her I wanted to kill this guy.

WHY THE HELL IS A VIDEO CAMERA THERE? WHY?

Honest to god when I see videos like this it takes away every single bit of sympathy I have for the woman.

I feel horrible for the kids. Horrible.
      are you really 14?

Comment

That was a set-up. She came in being a **** telling him to leave and then attacks him because he wants to take his things. Women treat men like **** and then make out they are the innocent party when they snap.

Comment

In front of the kids

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            That was a set-up. She came in being a **** telling him to leave and then attacks him because he wants to take his things. Women treat men like **** and then make out they are the innocent party when they snap.
            What a disgusting attitude. Here is a list of times when it's OK to use violence because someone is verbally mean to you:

Comment

You don't **** with a guys Playstation. Everybody knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                What a disgusting attitude. Here is a list of times when it's OK to use violence because someone is verbally mean to you:

She hit him first did she not? I'm not saying what he did was right but she isn't innocent in the situation either.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  She hit him first did she not? I'm not saying what he did was right but she isn't innocent in the situation either.
                  He could've just grabbed her until she was calmed. The only time that I'd say it's appropriate to hit a woman is if your life truly depends on it. That coward took an easy way out when he had other options.

Comment

Ok let me ask everyone in the thread a question. If a girl hit you in the face with a plug socket, causing a nasty cut on your eye that needed stitches. How would you react? Because this happened to me and i beat that b1tches ass and i don't regret it one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                      Ok let me ask everyone in the thread a question. If a girl hit you in the face with a plug socket, causing a nasty cut on your eye that needed stitches. How would you react? Because this happened to me and i beat that b1tches ass and i don't regret it one bit.
                      You handled it like a boss tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X