Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
    pretty specific imagery.
    Honest opinion...

Do you think Sky or any other network are involved in boxing politics?

That’s what this whole discussion is about.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      I’ll be serious for one final post.

We we’re not debating whether the fight would happen or not.

I was debating that Sky ARE POLITICAL, which you claimed they weren’t.

I already explained their propaganda, the way they dealt with the entire Whyte situation, i.e Sky Sports not covering it for over two days. Which is censorship a form of propaganda. Then you have Sky employees/pundits like Spencer Fearon baselessly claiming Rivas has failed a test. That’s also propaganda.

There are multiple examples just look at the nonsense guys like Bellew and Nelson constantly spew. (“Brook can KO GGG early” was a personal favourite) That’s all propaganda to help sell fights. As I said to you it’s not a criticism it’s just what networks do to sell their product/content. BT, ITV, Showtime, Fox, ESPN, DAZN etc ALL do the same. So you can drop this whole PBC fanboy BS cause their networks are just as bad as Sky. The fact that you think PBC/Fox/Sho are political and Sky/Matchroom aren’t says an awful lot about your bias and credibility.

It’s clear you just don’t have the intelligence to comprehend what I’m saying. That’s why I’m just copying and pasting and not even reading your posts.

Imagine saying “owned” at 40 and if you’re actually lying about your age that’s even sadder.

You really need a life that doesn’t involve your keyboard “mate”.
      Wow you want to get serious? You replied to my post that stated sky are political because they wouldn’t announce a fight if they haven’t seen details to the contrary. You then came out with then reporting a fights that was either cancelled or fights that didn’t happen.

I then told you again that there is a difference between reporting and being political like PBC (Who refuse to show Crawford as a champ for example). You then proceed to try and proof that sky are indeed political like that... but you failed miserably, you basically trying to lumped all of them together to say “They are all the same”

Does sky love money? Of course they do, are they political in the sense of them looking after their own signed boxers of course they are, are they political in announcing fights that they have something to do with NO they are not.

If the fight wasn’t guaranteed to happen sky would not be advertising like they sure it would. And as proven that fight is happening on that date barring any injuries. This is why people call you a PBC fan boy on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Wow you want to get serious? You replied to my post that stated sky are political because they wouldn’t announce a fight if they haven’t seen details to the contrary. You then came out with then reporting a fights that was either cancelled or fights that didn’t happen.

I then told you again that there is a difference between reporting and being political like PBC (Who refuse to show Crawford as a champ for example). You then proceed to try and proof that sky are indeed political like that... but you failed miserably, you basically trying to lumped all of them together to say “They are all the same”

Does sky love money? Of course they do, are they political in the sense of them looking after their own signed boxers of course they are, are they political in announcing fights that they have something to do with NO they are not.

If the fight wasn’t guaranteed to happen sky would not be advertising like they sure it would. And as proven that fight is happening on that date barring any injuries. This is why people call you a PBC fan boy on here.
        So you’ve now just admitted Sky are in fact political.

Therefore I WAS RIGHT.

I never said the fight wasn’t happening. I took issue with you suggesting Sky are not political, cause they are. You’ve just admitted they are political, therefore contradicting the vast majority of your argument.

As I said you clearly don’t have the intelligence to comprehend what I’m explaining, and at 40 years old you’ll probably never develop the intellect to understand the context of politics within multimedia.

You’re way in over your head, and at this point I can’t take any of your opinions seriously because they are proven to be baseless.

Comment

So you’ve now just admitted Sky are in fact political.

Therefore I WAS RIGHT.

I never said the fight wasn’t happening. I took issue with you suggesting Sky are not political, cause they are. You’ve just admitted they are political, therefore contradicting the vast majority of your argument.

As I said you clearly don’t have the intelligence to comprehend what I’m explaining, and at 40 years old you’ll probably never develop the intellect to understand the context of politics within multimedia.

You’re way in over your head, and at this point I can’t take any of your opinions seriously because they are proven to be baseless.
          Yeah you have a reading comprehension issues 😂

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.spor...000807297.html

https://www.boxingscene.com/andy-lee...-cards--115042

https://mobile.twitter.com/frankwarr...0%2Fframe.html

It’s not just me...

If you can’t see it, you’re either extremely naive or delusional.

Comment

Yeah you have a reading comprehension issues 😂
              “Are they political in the sense of... of course they are”.

You’ve admitted they are political. Which proves me RIGHT and you WRONG.

Comment

• These two idiots - a 40-yr old nonce and a dumb American-wannabe incel - don't even like AJ but they both sleep on his threads, lol.

Let the thread die, numbnuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                  These two idiots - a 40-yr old nonce and a dumb American-wannabe incel - don't even like AJ but they both sleep on his threads, lol.

Let the thread die, numbnuts.
                  You’ve got major issues.

AJ lost and you badly need to get over it.

Comment

Honest opinion...

Do you think Sky or even other TV networks are involved in boxing politics?

That’s what this whole discussion is about.
                    eh i dont really care tbh

was just wondering why he was being called a nonce.. i was intrigued lol as u were...

Comment

“Are they political in the sense of... of course they are”.

You’ve admitted they are political. Which proves me RIGHT and you WRONG.
                      Like I said you really have a reading comprehension issues. 😂

Comment

Working...
                      X