No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Not Happy With WBC's Decision on Canelo's Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sharkeyez View Post
    GGG sold out and took money under the table for both fights not to KO Canelo. He was cheated by DLH out of the trilogy just as he cheated boxing and took a check over his legacy. I was hoping GGG would set an example in this corruption that has become a plague in boxing. He had his chance TWICE and instead chose to Carry Canelo’s Bum ass for 24 rounds
    Triple L....

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirk087 View Post
      Suliman still sucking up to Canelo and Golden Boy. Canelo gets Fielding? GGG get Charo. I don't get anyone saying GGG was exposed and schooled Most sports writers and trainor's think GGG won in a close fight. There was no "robbery" like the first fight but to say anyone least of all Canelo dominated is looking at the fight through biased eyes. Someone posted all the opinions of boxing writers and people associated with boxing and the majority said GGG if you think Canelo won you will get no argument from me. It was close, but there was no schooling or exposing a bully . Great fight. Both fighters should be applauded but the WBC and Suliman have always been partial to Canelo. GGG should tell them to shove it
      Cut it out, Triple L has been exposed for the 3rd time.

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• GGG has become everything he used to complain and btch about. smh. damn shame. just another bidnessman. stop obsessing over Canelo damn. give it a rest. and to be real he owes Jacobs a rematch and never gave him one so Canelo doesn't have to fight him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by komandante View Post
          WBC is Mexico and bias.
          Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            GGG wants to fight Canelo 100 times until the judges change their minds lol..

move on man.

why must we suffer through another stretch of excuses from Golovkin supporters. they won't ever give Canelo credit since G is "old".. so in a third fight he's even older meaning yet more excuses.

Fight Charlo or move up and upstage Canelo by facing Ramirez or Benavidez at 168.

i dont want no damn trilogy.
            Told you Triple L afraid of Jermall....I love your pics too

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              Golovkin won both fights, clearly
              LMMFAO! Yeah right!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                Ss if Suleiman would ever do anything that would jeopardize Canelo. GGG will be 40 when they fight next, which was DLH's plan all along.
                FOH!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

He earned tens of millions already. Do you think it's not enough? He doesn't spend like Floyd.. You confused him with Carles Martin, a judge of character you are..
                  T.B.E. is light years ahead of Triple L in all facets, especially in boxing & money.

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    He should follow Canelo's lead and fight somebody at 168.
                    Like him or hate him everyone has to admit that at least Canelo has the cojones to challenge himself and fight at 168 with a worthy opponent who is 6'1" tall and will walk into the ring weighing around 180 lbs. That is not bad for a guy who is 5'8" who started his career at 147 and considered to be slow and plodding by the pundits.

I guess he is just trying to follow GGG's lead. No, wait! I forgot GGG has only fought at 160 all his pro career.

Comment

Did he have a choice when Canelo refused to fight GGG?

No, I mean like siding with Canelo before the commission has made the decision about PEDs. And like sucking his nuts in all the clenbuterol story everyone seems to be forgetting about.. Keep watching WBC, Canelo has no dog more loyal than Suleiman. Oh oh, just incidentally WBC happens to be based in Mexico and run by Mexicans. But of course this has nothing to do with anything, they are fair, impartial and above all these nationalistic things.
                      Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X