Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Golovkin: I Fear No Man, You Turned Down Our Offer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Let's get real, Trump is winning and we need that wall dude.

People with less IQ who are illegal are taking jobs they don't deserve and corrupting the quality of life/safety of our country, all whilst damaging our culture.

The wall will get built.
    Look, Trump isn't winning. Believe me if not, but I have a political science degree. I can read polls. Polls only reflect a guess by pollsters paid by the press, who wants a horse race. It's called horse race journalism.

And even in the media polls trump hasn't gotten new support, it just shows Clinton getting less. But those polls are always flaws.

But internal polling says Trump would need 70% of white vote, he's polling st 57%. He will see a wave of new Latino and women voters, lose young.

And women voters make up the largest voting block, hence why Trump has a new woman campaign manager, and new plan for child care, and now says Obama is a citizens.

Trump is running ads in red states, places he should never have to.

Clinton is running ads in red states, places she should have a shot.

This shows you how weak he is. Republicans havnt lost Georgia in six decades. Last month Trump had issues in Texas, good god. What.

Lastly, Trump CANT BUILD THE WALL. Our government doesn't work like that. He'd need permission from Congres and the states, and these red states on the border don't want a wall. Their economies are heavily invested in Mexico.

Trump wall is a big lie, he even said so to the New York Times when he said it'd be a virtual wall.

Few weeks ago he said he changed. Why change if your winning?

Comment

Whatever Canelo and Oscar said makes no sense, making an offer of $10M for a fight that generates over $100M is like making no offer at all, it is bullshit to save face, everyone here knows that. Even the most hardcore GGG haters.

That is less than 90/10 split. They are just abusing Loeffler, putting out a hoax offer to save face and hope that some casual fans and the GGG haters jump on it, like it happens here with the usual suspects.

$10M flat fee for this fight is way less than a 90/10 split.

That offer makes Floyds offer of $40M to Manny look generous LOL.

Anyway, they say they are not ready to move up in weight and dont know who they fight yadda yadda and now claim they make an offer? For when? I thought Canelo is not ready before September next year? 100 different excuses to save face and laugh to the idiots who eat it up.

Comment

Amazing how this "rejected offer" revelation got lost in all the excuses Canelita and his camp were giving all week..... Anything to save face. Grow a pair Canelita and live up to your own words U spoke to Ggg after the Khan fight!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
          $5 million was just his guarantee dummy. He made well over $12 million for the fight with his PPV upside.......
          And you have no source for that, it was only speculated that he made around 12 after everything but it was never confirmed, and even if that's the case, the fight sold 2.2 million PPV buys, Canelo vs GGG won't reach half of that, so 6 Million isn't unfair to GGG, if you think GGG vs Canelo will sell more than 800K then u don't understand the current landscape of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            He absolutely said he'll go to 154. Check your facts http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=720176
            Check the facts, ok. He said in the video that he'd go to 154 for big fight, which he said was Floyd. He said many times Canelo he wil, not go there for.

He's said over and over again Floyd was only guy he'd come down for.

The guy barley speaks English, but haters want to hang on every word.

Especially since supposedly 30 days ago Canelo made an offer at 160 for what they claim is 8 figures.

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            It's foolish the GGG fan boy agenda and lies got exposed tonight. 51k fans but Mexicans turned on him? Are you phuking stupid people. it takes GGG 3 fights to reach that attendance and cheap tickets and free give aways. Only 800k watched his fight last week on HBO LMAO
            It doesn't take GGG three fights. Maybe two, but honestly those were sold out.

He should fight in Texas and see if he could get 50k. 1.5 million Mexicans watched the Brook fight. It would probably get 50k too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
              And you have no source for that, it was only speculated that he made around 12 after everything but it was never confirmed, and even if that's the case, the fight sold 2.2 million PPV buys, Canelo vs GGG won't reach half of that, so 6 Million isn't unfair to GGG, if you think GGG vs Canelo will sell more than 800K then u don't understand the current landscape of boxing.
              Flat 6m is ridiculous. 10m if true is a good start. Any flat fee is a bit ridiculous for the biggest fight in boxing, even Khan got upside

Comment

Originally posted by russogd3 View Post
                This is hilarious. So you are thinking that Canelo who just sold 50k+ tickets without any help from his opponent lost his fan base? And to suggest that mr 97k now has the edge... LAUGHABLE. You need to get your head out of the sand.
                I am not suggesting anything! I just want GGG fans to see the final numbers so they can understand what they're dealing with! I already heard the gate was more than 51,000, now if Canelo gets more than 500K PPVs, GGG might want to take the flat offer! If Canelo gets 350K PPVs or less, then GGG should fight for split and PPV upside!

Comment

Did this "rejected offer" for an immediate fight come before or after Oscar said they wanted to wait until September next year to fight GGG?

Comment

Canelo and his camp are becoming more and more of a joke as time goes on . GGG is going to utterly demolish him in my opinion. The messed up thing is they seem like they want GGG to get older and older until they man up and fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                      GGG v Canelo will do over 1.5. It's a big fight that will be promoted by the media and both camps.

Dougie and Kim think 1.7. I think that's about right.

1.4 millions watch GGG fights on HBO. 1.5 million watched in Mexico the Brook. Many more around the world.

I don't think it's hard to believe that fight will do huge numbers.

And De La Hoya said they offered 8 figures. That's at least $10 million.

Problem is, that fight will bring in so much money, and GGG is a huge part of that. Canelo will not bring that in himself.

K2 will get more for GGG. I wouldn't settle for anything under 70/30. Period.

Comment

Working...
                      X