Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this thread still active? pac fanboys deal with the fact that your idol got given a boxing lesson.

Spoon23 is by far the biggest fuccboi on this forum, spouts nothing but utter garbage and there are a group of fuccbois on this forum that eat up of his ****e like the fanboys you are.

Embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      Still no one can dispute the video.
      No floyd fan can. And that is why Floyd fanatics are going bonkers

# Pac was the true winner

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
        where you confused by the form?

admit it, you also thought that since floyd's name was atop red corner you thought that the form says floyd was on the red corner?

you only realized that it was not so when i brought it up!

why did i say that?

at that time that it was brought up (red corner) their (NSAC) justification was that Floyd was supposed to be in the red corner that there was confusion with the corner assignment.

They(NSAC) never said that Floyd's name atop red corner has nothing to do with what corner he was at the time of the judgement

like i always said with genius floyd fans keep trying who knows you might win.

don't lose hope, don't let it go.

conspiracy theory is just a theory until you proved it.

and i was able to prove it.
        What the hell are you talking about? Why would I realize anything because YOU of all people said it? You weren't the one to bring light to this issue. Everybody heard about this garbage before you ran ya yap about it. Sorry, you aren't important...at all.

Second, you go crazy about "where is the conspiracy theory...I never brought up a conspiracy theory....show me the conspiracy theory" and now you say you proved the conspiracy theory???? Don't you get tired of making yourself look like an idiot? My bad, you can't help it because you truly are an idiot.

Just bow out, homie. You've embarrassed yourself enough. I'm done kicking your corpse around.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          Lol@ how you contend that the names being over the corners on the final scorecard had nothing to do with corner assignment, and was just the way the fight was billed. Then why was it on there 3 times? Why wasn't it up at the top with the location, venue, and promoter? And why is it their weights are listed under their names but not corner assignment? Or did they get that wrong too...or is that just another part of your grand conspiracy?
          isn't that the point i was talking all along?

the beauty of the confusing form.

if floyds vs Pac were not written in each of the judges slot and was written only on the firs slot where there were age and wight as you have mentioned, then the slot for the name of the boxer who were fighting that night should have not been divided into three.

it should have been just one long column.

answer me this, why does this form you presented does not even have NSAC logo and signatories below

name and signature of the commissioner

name and signature of the person who tallied it

so everybody knows who's responsible for that form and it's official.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            What the hell are you talking about? Why would I realize anything because YOU of all people said it? You weren't the one to bring light to this issue. Everybody heard about this garbage before you ran ya yap about it. Sorry, you aren't important...at all.

Second, you go crazy about "where is the conspiracy theory...I never brought up a conspiracy theory....show me the conspiracy theory" and now you say you proved the conspiracy theory???? Don't you get tired of making yourself look like an idiot? My bad, you can't help it because you truly are an idiot.

Just bow out, homie. You've embarrassed yourself enough. I'm done kicking your corpse around.

what exactly was your stand at the start of our discussion?

i have already answered your question about those judges.

have you answered my question?

if you were one of those judges, would you stand up?

if none of the other two judges go with you would you stand up alone?

ietc. etc.

are you evading those questions?

by the way i was discussing this topic with other genius floyd fan long ago when the form was first released were it show red corner won.

not just now
            Last edited by Rath; 01-25-2016, 06:46 PM.

Comment

what exactly was your stand at the start of our discussion?

i have already answered your question about those judges.

have you answered my question?

if you were one of those judges, would you stand up?

if none of the other two judges go with you would you stand up alone?

ietc. etc.

are you evading those questions?
              A dead man still digging his grave. lol. My original stance was that you don't know ****. I've already made you contradict yourself a number of times. Stop doing it to yourself!

By the way. The judges did stand up!

Regarding Glenn Feldman: There was a moment when the scores were announced late Saturday night at MGM Grand that Glenn Feldman admits tears came to his eyes.

"I knew we, as judges, got it right," Feldman said Sunday from Las Vegas.

http://www.courant.com/sports/hc-jac...03-column.html

Run away, Zombie Rath. I told you. I'm tired of kicking your corpse around.

Comment

A dead man still digging his grave. lol. My original stance was that you don't know ****. I've already made you contradict yourself a number of times. Stop doing it to yourself!

By the way. The judges did stand up!

Regarding Glenn Feldman: There was a moment when the scores were announced late Saturday night at MGM Grand that Glenn Feldman admits tears came to his eyes.

"I knew we, as judges, got it right," Feldman said Sunday from Las Vegas.

http://www.courant.com/sports/hc-jac...03-column.html

Run away, Zombie Rath. I told you. I'm tired of kicking your corpse around.
                feldman stand up?

then why is he crying?

i thought your question to me was, why there were no judges who stood up when the winner was announced?

and that is why i said if you were one those judges would you stand up?

now you are saying feldman stood up crying.

so who's contradicting now?

Comment

feldman stand up?

then why is he crying?

i thought your question to me was, why there were no judges who stood up when the winner was announced?

and that is why i said if you were one those judges would you stand up?

now you are saying feldman stood up crying.

so who's contradicting now?
                  You really aren't too bright, are you? At first I thought it's just because English is not your first language (it can't be). That's quite ok. But now I realize it's just because you are an utter moron.

Let me help you. He felt tears of joy for knowing he did his job well. Read the article.

I've been begging you to stop digging this hole. You want to keep going? Really? Ok, carry on.

Comment

isn't that the point i was talking all along?

the beauty of the confusing form.

if floyds vs Pac were not written in each of the judges slot and was written only on the firs slot where there were age and wight as you have mentioned, then the slot for the name of the boxer who were fighting that night should have not been divided into three.

it should have been just one long column.

answer me this, why does this form you presented does not even have NSAC logo and signatories below

name and signature of the commissioner

name and signature of the person who tallied it

so everybody knows who's responsible for that form and it's official.
                    Lol...no no. You were trying to say the names weren't corresponding to the corners, it was just simply how the fight was being billed. Everyone else has been trying to tell you that the names did correspond to the corners and that the mistake was assigning the wrong corners to the fighters. Now you're trying to change the subject to something else...

Comment

You really aren't too bright, are you? At first I thought it's just because English is not your first language (it can't be). That's quite ok. But now I realize it's just because you are an utter moron.

Let me help you. He felt tears of joy for knowing he did his job well. Read the article.

I've been begging you to stop digging this hole. You want to keep going? Really? Ok, carry on.
                      again your question to me was why there were no judges who stood up when the winner was announced right?

why the other two judges did not cry tears of joy, did they not do their job well?

Comment

Working...
                      X