No announcement yet.

Official Chicago Bulls NBA basketball discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    I'm a Celtic man myself but I respect the Bulls and all their great players. Jordan,Pippen,Rodman,Rose,Kerr,Grant,Sloan,etc Lots of rich history with that franchise.
    Fixed that for ya. LOL.

Your sense of humor is great, but still you have to put in the GOAT.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Fixed that for ya. LOL.

Your sense of humor is great, but still you have to put in the GOAT.
      Oh my bad Brush. Good catch.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Taj ain't going no where it's probably going to be Joakim leaving I can't see him getting a contract extension , Paul Gasol is staying he looks like he can play till his 40 his game is like Duncan finesse and skills over Athleticism
        Unless they pick up a Center it's Taj who is leaving. At PF they already have Gasol, this new fool Portis, Mirtoic, and Taj. Gasol is the only other person who can play Center who's any good before they have to go deep into their bench and play Muhammad lmao

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          Unless they pick up a Center it's Taj who is leaving. At PF they already have Gasol, this new fool Portis, Mirtoic, and Taj. Gasol is the only other person who can play Center who's any good before they have to go deep into their bench and play Muhammad lmao

Portis could probably play center for you guys. His Pro Comp is Bosh.

Comment

My dude Nate going in with this thread.

Comment

Comment

Who wins a title again first....Bulls or Lakers???

Comment

In a perfect world the Bulls sign and trade Gasol/Gibson to Clippers for Deandre Jordan. Sign Gerald Green and bring back Nate Robinson to back up Rose with Hinrich at 3rd string.

Noah comes off the bench with Portis while Mirtoic starts until Portis proves he's better. Let Dunleavy go and use Green, Snell, McDermott as your SF and back up shooting guards With Hinrich there just in case for depth.

Portis should not be Center what the hell are you smoking. Bosh being Center ****ed them when Tim Duncan went ham on them. That's why Lebron left lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Bulls without question unless they literally rip the core apart to install the new coaches offense in which case ya'll we'll see me fly out to Chicago and mass murder the whole management team.

The squad we got is fine. A Gerald Green or Wesley Matthews would definitely help us offensively and we are stacked at Power Forward for no god damn reason but all we really need is some offensive guidance. As long as dude let's the D be, and brings in a faster flow of offense we will be hard to beat.

Lakers still got a while. They are getting there but I'd be surprised if they even made the playoffs this upcoming year, I think in 2-3 years they will start making the playoffs again and they could be back in the finals in 5-10 years as long as their young stars grow and they can keep drawing in big name talent.

Bulls have a shorter window but less competiton out East. If we didn't go ****ing full quarters without scoring we would have easily beat Cleveland. EASILY.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      The Cavs Of Course.

Probably the Bulls.

Comment

Working...
                      X