No announcement yet.

Ryu of Streetfighter vs. Jin Kazama of Tekken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups
    Which edition did he master? The Championship Edition I thought was the best of the series...... but its was unbalanced though. M.Bison ruled that game. I also like and played as Guile (and also E. Honda)

SSFIIT

I was always Guile...his sonic boom, flash kick, sweep kick and jump kick were all way too good. He's great for long, drawn out chess type rounds.

Comment

Man I was 14 and 15 I used to spent my damn paycheck on street fighter 2. favorite character on the original 2 was guile cause I knew the kiss of death and that no one else knew about. Streetfighter 2 the second one that came out I liked Ken and Ryu which is basically the same except Ken allyoucant uppercut
      is faster. Best guy to fight ryu and ken was guile. I would love the find the og one and play it,havent seen one in years.

Comment

Saget was a beast.

Comment

just like many great boxers, in terms of games streeet fighter is die'ing out, very sad

Comment

Ken and Ryu >>> SHURRYUKKENN, HADDDUKEN-DUKKEN, I like the spaniard too, vega?

Wolverine >>> BERSERKER-BARRAGE

Comment

Street Fighter I-II: My best ironically was E. Honda. Won a couple of tournaments with him.

Street Fighter III onwards: Split between Ken, Ryu and Akuma. I typically used Akuma against Sagat and those guys with long reach because he's able to close the distance quicker than Ryu or Ken.

Comment

Yo u guys play the game streetfighteronline...if u want to go to this web site k .....www.streetfighteronline.com .....its pretty fkin tight

Comment

I guess this wasnt much of a contest?

Comment

Ryu **** that ass. Only Sagat can test him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBrownBomber22
                      both characters are great and my personal favourites, so i'm going with a draw.
                      Also my favorites, but I think that Ryu will win if I see a match between those 2, Ryu uses more his legs.. Me go for Ryu

Comment

Working...
                      X