Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MURAD MUHAMMAD: I kept Pac away from African American fighters..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MURAD MUHAMMAD: I kept Pac away from African American fighters..

FROM ALI TO PACQUIAO, MURAD MUHAMMAD IN HIS OWN WORDS PT. 15: BUILDING PACQUIAO UP, SHUT ARUM DOWN
    By Percy Crawford | February 26, 2010

"How can Bob Arum and the powers that be stop a $200 million fight [Mayweather vs. Pacquiao] from happening because of a personal difference? Because that's all it was...This man [Arum] stopped both of these guys from having that kind of influence on this sport. The problem with that is Mayweather is the guy to beat Pacquiao. See, I started all of this and I knew what I was doing by keeping Pacquiao away from African American fighters. You got Mayweather, an African American that don't give a damn that's a faster fighter than Pacquiao is. I think he would have beat the daylights out of Pacquiao, but I knew what I was doing by avoiding those types of fights for Pacquiao. I don't know if that boy is on steroids, but Pacquiao should have said, 'I will take the test if I can receive 80% of my money.' Because right now, they take 80% of what Pacquiao makes. He should have made that deal with Arum," stated promoter Murad Muhammad as he revealed more details about Manny Pacquiao, Bob Arum, their relationship and much more. Don't miss this behind-the-scenes look into the history of the sport as Murad himself tells his story in his own words. From Muhammad Ali to Manny Pacquiao, he has worked alongside some of the biggest names in boxing and you don't want to miss more of his extremely revealing tales. Check it out...
    http://fighthype.com/pages/content70...e6044ea35f38d6
    Last edited by V.WEBB; 02-26-2010, 02:22 PM.

Oh no hes a *****.

NOT.

Comment

Murad got his ass sued by Pacquiao and had to settle out of court.

Comment

When Murad Muhammad was handling Manny Pac. What African American fighters were there to fight in his weight-class?

Comment

This guy promoted Pacquiao as we all know, so there is no need to sit here and call him a liar. All promoters look to put their guy in fights they can win. If I was Pac's manager/promoter I wouldn't put him in with Floyd either. You think Arum is not feeling that same apprehension about putting him in the ring with Floyd? I assure you he is.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            When Murad Muhammad was handling Manny Pac. What African American fighters were there to fight in his weight-class?

exactly...in 2003, Murad was keeping the relatively unknown 126lb PAC away from a 135lb Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
              This guy promoted Pacquiao as we all know, so there is no need to sit here and call him a liar. All promoters look to put their guy in fights they can win. If I was Pac's manager/promoter I wouldn't put him in with Floyd either. You think Arum is not feeling that same apprehension about putting him in the ring with Floyd? I assure you he is.
              Do you even understand the time frame? When Murad Muhammad was handling Pac career. What African American fighters were there to fight in his weight-class?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                FROM ALI TO PACQUIAO, MURAD MUHAMMAD IN HIS OWN WORDS PT. 15: BUILDING PACQUIAO UP, SHUT ARUM DOWN
                By Percy Crawford | February 26, 2010

http://fighthype.com/pages/content70...e6044ea35f38d6
                hahaha
                Pacquiao has been officially exposed

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  exactly...in 2003, Murad was keeping the relatively unknown 126lb PAC away from a 135lb Floyd?
                  What people fail to realize is that Muhammad has an agenda against Pac... But, at the time there was no African American in Pacquiao weight-class to fight...

Comment

Originally posted by The-BOSS View Post
                    hahaha
                    Pacquiao has been officially exposed
                    How???? Explain??? At 126... What African American fighter did Muhammad refused to let Pac fight? Keep in mind it was at 126...

Comment

Working...
                    X