Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lampley: Golovkin's Entire Career A Failure If He Loses to Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG resume is so bad with smoke and mirrors. The moment he stepped up and stopped fighting tomato cans he got exposed. He will go down a hype job who was fed bums to look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Failure he is. Shouldn't even make a shortlist for HOF. His best win is Jacobs.
      Originally posted by amuroray View Post
      Yep his career has been called in question now.

Went life and death with jacobs and thats his only notable win.
      Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Even that win has an asterisk as it was very close. And Danny Jacobs isnt some PFP champ.

Gennady is FINALLY over. Thank GOD.

Gennady got WALKED DOWN by a JMW LMFAO...
      Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Exposed he didnt get old. He just fought bums and got Kos. As soon as he faced quality fighters no more Kos oulanded in power shots by canelo TWICE, once by Jacobs and even welterweight Brook was oulanding him in power shots heading into the final round. GGG resume is garbage full of smoke and mirrors. Fought bum vanes got a ko looked like a killer again. Then got walked down by the smaller canelo and oulanded in power shots and got his face phuked up.
      Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
      Before fight: Mexican style doe, he ran doe, big drama show doe, he fake doe, corruption doe, he cheated doe, he dirty doe, needle marks doe, he clown doe, fight like a man doe, toe to toe doe, he clown doe, no respect doe.

After fight: Runs to dressing room in shame.

Canelo beat the living **** out of Gaylovkin and sent him and you fools crying to the showers.

“You’re losing”- Abel Sanchez
      Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      GGG resume is so bad with smoke and mirrors. The moment he stepped up and stopped fighting tomato cans he got exposed. He will go down a hype job who was fed bums to look good.

I have been ridiculed as a hater for saying that

and I used to like Golovkin

the ONLY reason I ever commented..... is because fighters who were MUCH BETTER than Golovkin got thrown under a bus by his idiot fanbase

oh, that..... and the lies/bullshht that have followed Gennady throughout his career

Canelo sunk the HMS Bullshht last night, and it was great lol

Comment

• for the record..... I do not think that Golovkin's resume' is a total failure, like Lampley suggested

but..... with very few current/former champs faced, whether in victory or in defeat..... how valuable were the following fights.....?

THE LEDGER

fights that Golovkin COULD have taken, but CHOSE not to

* Lara
        * Ward
        * Mora
        * Cotto
        * Canelo (at 155)
        * Saunders
        * Derevyanchenko

notable wins

* Danny Jacobs*

we told you guys that Golovkin needed substance..... but all you shhthouse fans did, was make silly excuses..... thinking (probably knowing) that Golovkin was mostly hype, but thinking that would be enough at the end of the day.....

.....well. it wasn't enough

just saying

and believe you me, I could be a lot more scathing than that

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          for the record..... I do not think that Golovkin's resume' is a total failure, like Lampley suggested

but..... with very few current/former champs faced, whether in victory or in defeat..... how valuable were the following fights.....?

THE LEDGER

* Lara
          * Ward
          * Mora
          * Cotto
          * Canelo (at 155)
          * Saunders
          * Derevyanchenko

notable wins

* Danny Jacobs*

we told you guys that Golovkin needed substance..... but all you shhthouse fans did, was make silly excuses..... thinking (probably knowing) that Golovkin was mostly hype, but thinking that would be enough at the end of the day.....

just saying

And Andrade to the list of fights he could've taken as well as Kell Brook at 157

Comment

• So let me get this straight this bytch BEFORE the fight says GGG entire career on the line if he loses then GGG loses Jim pulls a 180 and now he writes this long BS about how losing don't matter GGG is already a modern day Muhammad Ali LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              GGG resume is so bad with smoke and mirrors. The moment he stepped up and stopped fighting tomato cans he got exposed. He will go down a hype job who was fed bums to look good.

JMW Ca$hnelo and GennadyCUCK

Byebye Borat XD XD XD

Comment

for the record..... I do not think that Golovkin's resume' is a total failure, like Lampley suggested

THE LEDGER

* Lara
                * Ward
                * Mora
                * Cotto
                * Canelo (at 155)
                * Saunders
                * Derevyanchenko

notable wins

* Danny Jacobs*

just saying

probably at least a half a dozen times where lara would have been a better fight than the guy they fought

abel and loeffler said lara brought no money or fans....yet he had headlined many shows on premium and regular cable was more known than most guys he fought

the problem was that them and hbo were looking for tailor made opponents .....yet all lil gs fans would say when lara was brought up was "oh lara? cmon?!?! lil g knocks him out in 4 easy"....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                  probably at least a half a dozen times where lara would have been a better fight than the guy they fought

abel and loeffler said lara brought no money or fans....yet he had headlined many shows on premium and regular cable was more known than most guys he fought

the problem was that them and hbo were looking for tailor made opponents .....yet all lil gs fans would say when lara was brought up was "oh lara? cmon?!?! lil g knocks him out in 4 easy"....LOL
                  Lara never moved up to 160. You guys are nuts. Name me some middleweight reigning champions that went down in weight. Since you think it's not a big deal it should be quite common.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Lara never moved up to 160. You guys are nuts. Name me some middleweight reigning champions that went down in weight. Since you think it's not a big deal it should be quite common.
                    golovkin never moved up to 168 either but attempted to make fights with Chavez and froch and constantly talked about 168.....lara would have moved up if a golovkin fight was on the table but it never was cause hbo and lil g's team didn't wanna fight someone that might not make them look great

you guys are the real nuts...your hero isn't what you wanted him to be..he lost and u guys are still here all day and night complaining about a robbery

Comment

THE LEDGER

* Lara
                      * Ward
                      * Mora
                      * Cotto
                      * Canelo (at 155)
                      * Saunders
                      * Derevyanchenko

notable wins

* Danny Jacobs*

just saying

You could be more scathing because you play fast and loose with reality. The notion that a middleweight reigning champion..is going to go down in weight is preposterous. There is no way in hell Golovkin.could make 155 pounds like you suggested without being severly weigh drained. Christ Hagler who is slightly smaller than Golovkin would have to cut off a leg to make 155. Golovkin on camera in an interview said the only guy he would cut weight for is Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X