No announcement yet.

Is Zaroku schizophrenic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
    That's cool. I don't really read books. I'm more into movies. I like Goodfellas though. Is it gonna be like Goodfellas?
    Nah, I'd say closer to Unlawful Entry of A Simple Plan where a normal guy is drawn into the criminal world.

Goodfellas is awesome, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Good luck man.

Let us know as soon as it's available so I can buy a copy.
      Thank you brother! I'll definitely let you know. I really need to sign a copy for you. I should sign one and send it to an anonymous address, so as not to reveal the true identity of Willy Wanker. Ha

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Thank you brother! I'll definitely let you know. I really need to sign a copy for you. I should sign one and send it to an anonymous address, so as not to reveal the true identity of Willy Wanker. Ha

Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          I knew a real schizo in college he would always lie 24/7 about everything. real dumb shat too like he thought it would help him get chicks so he lied about having a son. lol Who the F lies about having a son.

So the funniest part is now this many years later that son should be like 15 years old lol.

He recently called me saying he has nothing in life, no girls, no children, no house, no job, no income. I felt like saying wait a minute bro remember when you said you had a son like back in college? but I did not bother lol.

He's the most F'd up part is this guy ended up becoming a lawyer. He passed the bar and everything, but no firm would ever hire him since he's always lying and trying to talk down to everyone.
          The standard of the bar must be set pretty low.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I understand Zaroku's posts just fine.
            me to and when he talks to you hes looking right at you not avoiding eye contact; he might not be shizo but hes a bit of a kunt, and i like him

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              The standard of the bar must be set pretty low.
              yeah I heard its hard as hell, but perhaps if your Brain is wired a certain way it might be to your advantage. His Brain is definitely wired all twisted with the way he thinks or always makes up elaborate complex BS stories to try to make himself to appear more intelligent.

I also heard now being a lawyer does not even mean anything unless you have a solid reputable practice or firm.

My chick told me theres too many lawyers in California and not even actual lawyer jobs available so most end up doing something completely different and wasted all that money on a law degree and have a ton of debt.

this nut job friend has like 300K debt since he borrowed it and it took him like 10 years to graduate lol.

Comment

I knew a real schizo in college he would always lie 24/7 about everything. real dumb shat too like he thought it would help him get chicks so he lied about having a son. lol Who the F lies about having a son.

So the funniest part is now this many years later that son should be like 15 years old lol.

He recently called me saying he has nothing in life, no girls, no children, no house, no job, no income. I felt like saying wait a minute bro remember when you said you had a son like back in college? but I did not bother lol.

He's the most F'd up part is this guy ended up becoming a lawyer. He passed the bar and everything, but no firm would ever hire him since he's always lying and trying to talk down to everyone.
                Do you understand mental issues?

It seems like you are sh**ting on a mentally ill person.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Do you understand mental issues?

It seems like you are sh**ting on a mentally ill person.
                  im not sh***ting on him bro. I gave him several chances to be his friend but if all he does is lie to me and us and flakes always and makes the most extremely ridiculous stories all the time to brag in our faces that are the complete opposite of reality then what?

when all you do is talk down to your friends and are condescending about everything you are making hard for people to like you and be your friend. this is why he has no job he talks down to the HR ladies and even his bosses all the time thats why no one hires him.

Comment

im not sh***ting on him bro. I gave him several chances to be his friend but if all he does is lie to me and us and flakes always and makes the most extremely ridiculous stories all the time to brag in our faces that are the complete opposite of reality then what?

when all you do is talk down to your friends and are condescending about everything you are making hard for people to like you and be your friend. this is why he has no job he talks down to the HR ladies and even his bosses all the time thats why no one hires him.
                    He is mentally ill. He can't help it.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      He is mentally ill. He can't help it.
                      I think everybody is mentally ill, to an extent

But then there are the severe cases, like the example given, which stand out in society.

Oh well, at least the dude didn't start yelling at him:

"BUT YOU HAVE NO KIDS!"

"BUT YOU HAVE NO JOB!"

"BUT YOU HAVE NO WIFE!"

"BWHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!"

And, well, what I mean as to mental illness is that I see people's mental state as functioning not much differently from how a physical state would, in theory. There are people who, enjoying the right conditions, are considered "fit". Even though they're "fit," no one's ever perfectly in shape. Same with the mind.

Of course, then there's the "average" person, all the way to the people out of shape. And then the people severely out of shape, like me and Obesey. Same with the mind.

The ones severely out of shape are the ones officially considered "mentally ill" by society, but everyone falls on that spectrum, one way or another

It's hard to get through life without scars, like the stretch marks on Obesey's stomach

Comment

Working...
                      X