No announcement yet.

Serena loses another final and throws another Diva Fit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    But it's like saying Steph Curry should never get a technical foul for mouthing off at the refs and throwing his mouth piece.

Shlt happens. She had beef with the ump and she made it known, and others have said she wasn't wrong about that. She did give credit to her opponent.

What she is trying to make clear is that there seems to be a double standard regarding how she is treated and others, especially the male tennis players. And others in tennis have been saying she has a point.

Ain't got a clue who Steph Curry is.

You think any boxing ref will accept that behaviour?

You'd get thrown out, not just a penalty.

This system in tennis is a bit like boxing.
    First violation, warning, then Dock a point, then two points or the game in tennis, then a DQ or I think forfeit the match.

After a warning she should have got her act together, she did actually but when Osaka came back and broke her her tantrums started again.

The rules were followed, the only person that did anything wrong was her.

There is no double standard.

Comment

Cut her some slack Serena has had to deal with racism and sexism her whole career.

Despite decades of racist and sexist attacks, Serena Williams keeps winning

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox...sexist-attacks

Vox.com

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Not surprised you turned it into a race thing smh. But i guess u gotta support ghetto trash
        We all know the agenda that you, hectari, and the OP like to push. As a matter of fact you only just came back from a ban.

Johnny Mac and Jimmy Connors are tennis legends. Having a bad temper isn't going to stop Serena from going down in history as a legend too.

Cry some more about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          How much coin is that chick going to make in endorsements?

Japanese will go nuts
          I wish I was a smart Jew lawyer... representing her.. the media here is going crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Cut her some slack Serena has had to deal with racism and sexism her whole career.

Despite decades of racist and sexist attacks, Serena Williams keeps winning

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox...sexist-attacks

Vox.com

Yeah she should be given a pass for cheating and being abusive and threatening match officials.

Comment

I’d still eat her ass

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                I’d still eat her ass
                I hear her daughter really messed up the entire region

Comment

why are you so butthurt?

lol nadal never gets mad at the umpire? nadal has never smashed a racket?

you sound like an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

man, this new generation of Japanese youth sure is getting darker!
                    the earths rotation has changed, japan is closer to the equator

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      why are you so butthurt?

lol nadal never gets mad at the umpire? nadal has never smashed a racket?

you sound like an idiot

I'm not, laughing at Serena's and her fangirls tears. I won sone money as well

Now going to watch Martin getting knocked out.

Only a matter of time

Comment

Working...
                      X