Science Now Takes a Back Seat to the PC Bullsheit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Examples??....
    And male in a dress with boob implants and his dick cut off is now considered a woman.

Science disagrees.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Examples?????
      The science that says that boys and girls like different types of toys but the PC bull that is now saying toy stores should be gender non specific, because boys and girls choose their toys through social conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        The science that says that boys and girls like different types of toys but the PC bull that is now saying toy stores should be gender non specific, because boys and girls choose their toys through social conditioning.
        I totally agree with you on this one

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          And male in a dress with boob implants and his dick cut off is now considered a woman.

Science disagrees.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Two for two

Amazing that some people disagree with reality and the evidence that it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              How can you really understand or comment on science if you've never been a scientist?
              You don't have to be a scholar or deeply knowledgeable on a subject to comment on it. That's not how it works.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, regardless of how bias or weakly constructed they may appear to be.

That's like saying we can't talk politics because we have never been politicians, etc. Logic and expertise are two different spectrums from which we can observe subjects from.

In fact, basic understanding of how something works and questioning things is how one becomes an expert in the first place.

The fact that the OP is able to see how society is influencing science might be alarming. If someone, whom in your opinion has little to no knowledge on the field, can tell that social agendas are affecting the way the sciences are being applied... well, that is a problem.

I may not be a chef or know how to cook too well, but I'm 100 percent certain of how I like my steaks cooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                You don't have to be a scholar or deeply knowledgeable on a subject to comment on it. That's not how it works.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, regardless of how bias or weakly constructed they may appear to be.

That's like saying we can't talk politics because we have never been politicians, etc. Logic and expertise are two different spectrums from which we can observe subjects from.

In fact, basic understanding of how something works and questioning things is how one becomes an expert in the first place.

The fact that the OP is able to see how society is influencing science might be alarming. If someone, whom in your opinion has little to no knowledge on the field, can tell that social agendas are affecting the way the sciences are being applied... well, that is a problem.

I may not be a chef or know how to cook too well, but I'm 100 percent certain of how I like my steaks cooked.

Science is a methodology.

Comment

Science is racist, sexist and transphobic.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Science is racist, sexist and transphobic.
                    please tell me that you are joking...……...Rockin'

Comment

It’s a scientific fact that Derranged is Jewish ergo a Jew Cuck. Yet he keeps denying it due to PC Bullsheit.

Kick ass thread, Rockin! Keep up the good work, bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X