Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Canelo and GBP were cheating against Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    no, floyd cheated against canelo. it was in this fight that canelo learnt from TBE.
    Did he learnt how to spell too?

Comment

Canelo and Floyd played pitty-pat. Nobody was going to get hurt in that fight. Floyd at 147 and up isn't going to do any damage.

No amount of PEDs could have helped Canelo out slap box Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
        Looking back at that one scorecard being a draw, Canelos plaster wraps and the recent failed test for clen - did they try a cheat Floyd?

Not like it mattered much. Floyd still embarrassed Canelo. EZ work.
        To me, everyone was in cahoots to rob Floyd. It was rumors going around before the fight that Oscar put the plan together, thats why he didnt show up for the fight. He later claimed he relapsed.

To me, all of the commentators were in on it, and pretended the fight was competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          You think Floyd needs clenbuterol to make 152lbs?
          Doubt that but I do think Floyd puts on more weight between post weigh-in and fight night than people assume he does. Not talking about 15 - 20 pounds but I would be shocked if Floyd wasn't walking into the ring on fight night around 154 or higher. He's small in person but he's not 147lb small in person although he kept in great shape between fights.

Comment

Working...
          X