No announcement yet.

When did Mexico lose their self respect so much so they cheating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Marquez was a great fighter but I can't think of any boxer who gained more muscle in a shorter amount of time than he did and he was almost 40 years old. He begged Pac for rematch after rematch until he got the ending he wanted and then no rematch ever again for any amount of money.
    This is a fact !!! 100% , when he dropped Manny the first time in the 2 ND Rd forget the KO punch ... How can people not question JM new power and new physic !! Couldn't do it the first 3 fights but does it twice in the next !! Last punch put Manny in a coma so GGG should be worried as would any fighter !!

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      When was the moment

Never have I ever seen a country united behind backing a cheater

Despite knowing he cheated to get a draw first game and now cheated with peds

Yet they keep on backing this ? So many excuses it’s unreal as to why cheating is acceptable is unreal

How low must you be as a society to back a man to cheat to potentially harm another

Pathetic, low of the low

Mexican boxing fans disgust me after this affair
      I will say this and I will say this again, I'm not the biggest fan of Mexican boxers and their fans. But I will say this, if you're a fan of American, Eastern European or Manny Pacquiao, then you have no right to talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
        This is a fact !!! 100% , when he dropped Manny the first time in the 2 ND Rd forget the KO punch ... How can people not question JM new power and new physic !! Couldn't do it the first 3 fights but does it twice in the next !! Last punch put Manny in a coma so GGG should be worried as would any fighter !!
        Shut the f0ck up you animal. Your man polluted the welterweight division and could barely beat Marquez who was fighting naturally the first 2 times. Just shows the gap in skill between the two.

You question the physique of Marquez but you don't question a little man jumping eight divisions growing bigger and stronger knocking everyone out. The hypocrisy.

Comment

These cuqs are now pretending not be Mexicans and say they support canelo as a neutral lol

Comment

Boxing

I believe all boxers shoul d be subjected to Olympic drug testing.

Comment

Boxing

All boxers n professional athletes should be tested 2x per tr using Olympic style drug testing

Comment

Working...
              X