Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is Your Favourite Game Of All Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Easily Grand Theft Auto 2. I played that damn crap for years when it first came out.
    The London one???

Comment

Albert Odyssey - Sega Saturn

Hidden gem. Great JRPG. Especially when emulating and upscaling the resolution to 1080p. Amazing story with about 45-50 hrs of gameplay.

Guardian Heroes - Sega Saturn (HD copy on PS4 too)

Another hidden gem. Possibly the best 2D scrolling beat 'em there is and I've played a huge number of them on Mame. Great story that changes depending on the characters you choose and the paths you choose. Lots of JRPG elements. Loads of secrets, huge replay value and even an arena mode to battle it out.

Then the games I'll never forget.

Xenogears - PSX.

The only game I'd rate over FF7. Not for those who do not like to read or use their brain since it has an extremely long and complex story about life, religion and science. It has giant robots too which always makes things a lot more fun.

Xenoblade - Nintendo Wii.

First JRPG I've played that had seemingly an endless world. If you could see it you could get there and when you get there you'll find something. Extremely long game with a great story and so many hard to find secrets. Really took JRPG games to a whole new level which FFXV clearly was influenced by.

I have to add that the next installment in the Xenoblade series called Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U), which has gone under the radar for a lot of folks, is just as fun to play. It has an open world that is bigger than Fallout 4, Skyrim and Witcher 3 COMBINED. Average time for a completionist would be 240hrs of solid gameplay.

Comment

Working...
      X