Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a friend with a ******ed,disfigured daughter, looks like Sloth out of The Goonies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carrier pigeon .

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      What was I supposed to do, come round your house and tell you, you daft cunt?

What are you using to post your queeny rebuttal - carrier pigeon?
      I'd like you to do that and I shall wait for you with my little friend....

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
        I'd like you to do that and I shall wait for you with my little friend....
        Amazing(er) how you don't like any of my threads, yet you're always quick to post in 'em.

Daft stalker cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          This is the type of Anorak humor I never liked. Too dark for my taste.

Sorry, cuck.
          It IS a bit dark, innit?

No worries, mate (buddy, Fat Yank) you can't please everyone all of the time, innit?

Comment

Amazing(er) how you don't like any of my threads, yet you're always quick to post in 'em.

Daft stalker cunt.
            Hey! I never said I NEVER liked any of your threads. You had many good threads and some really bad and tasteless ones like this.

Go back to the drawing board.....

Comment

I say "friend"... more like "some cunt I know".

She turns up to this little bar game of poker I play once a week, with her offspring in tow. 25, but looks about 15, has the IQ of a wombat. She's not just ******ed, she's got one of those faces that the politically correct would refer to as "fucked up". It looks like she's had plastic surgery in a mangle, one normal eye, the other with a silver pupil, and when she eats it's lucky she doesn't chew her own face off.

The only noises she can make are tard squeals, and my acquaintance always says to me "she can't communicate, so you'll never know what she's saying, but she can understand everything you say to her and everything that goes on around her."

I couldn't help but think... wouldn't that be the perfect rape victim? Imagine her mum (mom, Fat Yanks) getting up every morning and going "why are you shitting blood every day for? Your asshole looks ruptured... I'd better take you to the doctors, I can't understand it."

She's there, going "murrrrrrrrrr murrrrrrrr murrrrrrrr murrrrrrrrrr" and eating crayons, trying to tell her mother how I've gone nut deep, coughing up my man syrup that I've used to block her lungs, and she can't say anything about it.

The only problem is - the only flaw in this plan - is could I shag something that looked like this?:

Maybe if I could teach the tard to say "Sloth love Chunk!" it might be the key ingredient to getting me hard.

Welcome back Annie! Your humor (humour, green teefs) has been missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post

Welcome back Annie! Your humor (humour, green teefs) has been missed.

Comment

Wait, WTF is dark about this?

It's basically a smoochy love story, all Romeo and Juliet and stuff.

Have you sniffed her cooch yet? ****** chicks got dank cooch stank.

Comment

Jesus fuking christ annie what did i just read.

Comment

Tasteless and unfunny. Nash out.

Comment

Working...
                      X