Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Kovalev, Fury-Wallin, PEDs, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
    The CBP is a joint venture between VADA and the WBC.
    CBP tests between 5-7 boxers a month out of the 255 WBC boxers (top 5 WBC fighters in each weight class)
    Due to lack of funds they do urine testing rather than blood testing.
    So the 24 7 does blood testing???

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      you really can't go a day without stalking me huh?? Hop off my nuts old man, Im already done embarrassing you and have moved on to embarrassing others. Stop trying to save face and maintain whatever pride you think you have left by commenting on at least 1 of my posts daily. You're not worth my attention to go back and forth as you are clearly too inferior to post a comment that makes 1 valid point and can only communicate via gifs.

but, I was only replying to the STUPID stuff that you posted... !

... why do you do that... ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        but, I was only replying to the STUPID stuff that you posted... !

... why do you do that... ?
        yet couldn't disprove 1 thing that I wrote. You probably didn't even know what the debate was about but since you obsess over me, you just needed to comment. Cornball. Hold another L.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          So the 24 7 does blood testing???
          Yes, blood and urine.

Comment

• Lo
            Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
            Yes, blood and urine.
            Where did you get this?? I've had a hard time finding this type of information. I'm probably looking in the wrong places or overlooked something.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Lo

Where did you get this?? I've had a hard time finding this type of information. I'm probably looking in the wrong places or overlooked something.
              It's on YouTube "A DEEPER LOOK AT THE CLEAN BOXING PROGRAM (CBP)"

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                It's on YouTube "A DEEPER LOOK AT THE CLEAN BOXING PROGRAM (CBP)"
                Thanks I'll take a look.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  yet couldn't disprove 1 thing that I wrote. You probably didn't even know what the debate was about but since you obsess over me, you just needed to comment. Cornball. Hold another L.

I couldn't keep track of the stupidity

I did not agree with 1 single whiney fanboy thing you wrote LMAO

Comment

I couldn't keep track of the stupidity

I did not agree with 1 single whiney fanboy thing you wrote LMAO
                    all that means is that you're too stupid to keep up... As usual. I'm actually starting to feel bad for you. Your pathetic attempts to try and pretend you're anywhere near my league are shameful. I actually feel like I'm inflicting elder abuse on you. I'm not sure if you were smarter in your younger yrs, but at 67 yrs old, you're clearly in over your head.

Comment

Pacquiao avoided testing you fkn idiot

same thing man

where there is smoke... there is fire
                      That is NOT the same fxcking thing.

The Charlo brothers did the same thing and one of them brutally KO'd J-Rock and did Bread go in on them?

No.

He's not said ONE thing about either of the brothers, even though he most likely thinks they're dirty as hell.

Bread is consistent, even if guys beat his guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X