No announcement yet.

If Mikey beats Loma...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mikey beats Loma...

It means Mikey is better H2H. It doesn't mean he is better P4P.

The only reason he would win is his size.

Let's see the Loma haters piss their knickers over this.

It should be applauded that these two are going at it in this day and age instead dumb fuks on here will discredit both fighters by labeling them bums when one one of them loses. cowards like gervontay davis who's so scared of loma he won't even mention his name are the ones who needed to be ****ttted on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

Why can't size have nothing to do with it, just like I've heard so many say that size had nothing to do with Loma beating Rigo.

Comment

Then you've got to say that GGG only beat Brook because of his size and that Brook is better P4P.

Comment

No it’d mean that Mikey is better

Both are top P4P talents both are roughly the same age and size

The winner if they fight who ever that is will be the better fighter

Comment

Getting the excuses out already lol

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Then you've got to say that GGG only beat Brook because of his size and that Brook is better P4P.
              Not really. Because he hasn't done as much as GGG. It doesn't always work like that.

GGG beat Vanes too something you said he wouldn't do. You should probably take a break from Boxing for a bit. Your not looking at the right things.

Comment

Mikey GOATcia is a natural 126 lber

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

It's always an interesting debate, but yes I would say Mikey is one natural weight division bigger than Lomachenko, their bone structure definitely suggests that.

Hypothetically if that happened, I think the manner of the victory would be a factor in how it was interpreted.

I do think fans often overlook natural size when assessing fighters in a p4p sense. Also I hate the phrase "weight bully" being thrown around constantly. If you are able to make a weight and rebound strongly under the rules, than there should be no issue with that. If a fighter overdoes it, they are going to be drained and that will hurt their performance, very simple. I hate all the constant crying on here.

You have fighters who fight and stay at one weight, why? Because they can make the weight tight, but still be healthy in the ring, and this means they are strong and domineering at the weight, if they move up, they more than likely lose that edge. That is why I always rate fighters who move through divisions more, because they have to show more wrinkles and versatility as their physical traits become less of a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Not really. Because he hasn't done as much as GGG. It doesn't always work like that.

GGG beat Vanes too something you said he wouldn't do. You should probably take a break from Boxing for a bit. Your not looking at the right things.

You should take a break from typing like an idiot and using poor grammar.

Comment

Working...
                    X