Official Wrestlemania 34 Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Wrestlemania 34 Thread.

Wrestlemania 34 Match Card

Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns (For the Universal Championship)

AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (For the WWE Championship)

Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon
    Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka (For the Smackdown Women's Championship)

Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

The Miz (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Bálor (For the Intercontinental Championship)

Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev (For the United States Championship)

The Bar (c) vs. Braun Strowman and unnamed partner (For the Raw Tag Team Championships)

Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax (For the Raw Women's Championship)

Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali (For the Cruiserweight Championship)

The Usos vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers (For the Smackdown Tag Team Championships)

Women's Battle Royal

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ww.../1100-6457658/
    The Andre the Giant Battle Royal

This today or tomorrow?

Someone should do a rbr. I'd read. Bet its funny as sh^t if its well done.

Comment

The Miz still fighting?????

Damn I remember that dude when he was like 25 or 30 on Real World & ain't never wrestled still or w/e his background was with it back then. He's sorta the Brock from pro wrestling to UFC guy except he went from sitting on his couch to pro wrestling success.

Respect to that cat even if I think being a pro wrestler is a lil silly...that dude enjoyed it & transitioned well into it from most accounts I've seen & probably made some nice money in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        The Miz still fighting?????

Damn I remember that dude when he was like 25 or 30 on Real World & ain't never wrestled still or w/e his background was with it back then. He's sorta the Brock from pro wrestling to UFC guy except he went from sitting on his couch to pro wrestling success.

Respect to that cat even if I think being a pro wrestler is a lil silly...that dude enjoyed it & transitioned well into it from most accounts I've seen & probably made some nice money in it.
        He headlined his own WrestleMania few years ago and is married to a smoking hot broad he did well indeed

Comment

The Charlotte match was fantastic, instant classic.

Comment

Working...
          X