Collapse
No announcement yet.

People thought ggg could actually compete with Ward, my god

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward would stop this hype job. Easy work. And if Floyd were a little younger and heavier he'd school 97G easily, too.

Comment

Nobody can compete with Ward because his style of fighting nullifies a boxer's skill and makes every fight a grinding battle for survival.
      Ward's strength is his bulldog tenacity, combined with his ability to take advantage of the grey areas in boxing's rule book.
      In pro boxing, that's the way the game is played but to me Ward's fights are hard to watch.
      As for Golovkin's power, Alvarez has a good chin and fought to survive. No KO was more about the Mexican's tactics than the Kazakh's power.

Comment

If they were the smame size he could definitely give ward some problems

Comment

Yeah, I can't believe Ward was too chicken sh it to drop 4 lbs when he was 168

Comment

Do you feel that Ward would take Money? Does that make you think less of Money? Why do you not postulate a fight between Mikey Garcia and Ward. Weight classes my man. If you do not honor them you end up speaking like Roy Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              He never stood a chance. You had to be deluded to think otherwise.
              But they are deluded...that's the thing about it....they have no fuggin clue and were largely people who signed up here JUST because of him. Deluded? They're the dumbest ****ing fans on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                If they were the smame size he could definitely give ward some problems
                No, he couldn't. He can't even deal with the same size canelo

Comment

Ward? He is another one who doesn't deserve to be champion, he lost his last 2 fights. Remember the illegal low blows? You people who just ignore that are not helping this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Yeah, I can't believe Ward was too chicken sh it to drop 4 lbs when he was 168
                    Hey, Sanchez and Loeffler were the ones claiming 154-168 and bringing Ward's name up. Ward went directly to Loeffler and told him to stop referencing his name if they didn't want the fight.

Comment

So Canelo couldn't put GGG away so they jump back on the Ward doh argumemt.

Lets have some prespective shall we. At LHW Ward murders Golovkin. At SMW thats A close fight. At 164 as was part of the Negotiations Ward is a zombie and gets murdered.

So yes Golovkin does have every possibility of beating Ward. And 2-3 years ago at 164 or SMW Golovkin did have an edge.

That ship has sailed move on and stop clinging to a guy 2 divisions up to finaly stop GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X