VIDEO: Cotto plays weird Ham eating game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent Mulder View Post
    Tell me your kidding???

well, they didn't directly catch him with his pants down and his c#ck in fatty's mouth, but the cameras rolled up and surprised them doing something. i think they were in a bathroom, and they looked like they'd been caught with their hands int he cookie jar.

i'd go through th e24/7 episodes on youtube, but i'm not gonna search around for a clip of a dude copping a BJ from a fat guy

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      thats on Fridays. On Saturdays he prefers a sausage....
      yeah.

his obese friend's tiny chorizo.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGODCanelo View Post
        Da Boxer, Peasant, PRBOXINGJOTO are jacking off to this. Believe that.
        Most of the fanboys went hiding for them to see this so I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          reminds me of that stupid game I seen before when they put the cookie on their foreheads and try to eat it with no hands

how does my dick taste?
          it took me awhile to actually find the thing, but when i finally did i would say a mix of tortas and taquitos

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            That was weird but this is the weirdest **** I've seen 22mins of this awkwardness

Wtf lmao hey nothing wrong wigh being in a tub with females the chick in the gold can get it

Comment

LMAO what in the actual fck?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                well, they didn't directly catch him with his pants down and his c#ck in fatty's mouth, but the cameras rolled up and surprised them doing something. i think they were in a bathroom, and they looked like they'd been caught with their hands int he cookie jar.

i'd go through th e24/7 episodes on youtube, but i'm not gonna search around for a clip of a dude copping a BJ from a fat guy
                Nah you got to find it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  never seen a dude in a tub with three chicks looking so nervous LMAO
                  he looked so squirmish

I was thinking the same until I remembered he's a God fearing man who is married and I believe has a kid or two. I think he was prob offered a nice check to make the appearance so he agreed hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
                    he looked so squirmish

I was thinking the same until I remembered he's a God fearing man who is married and I believe has a kid or two. I think he was prob offered a nice check to make the appearance so he agreed hahaha
                    That, and his wife is hot as fck! So i'd be nervous too being in a tub full of old ladies with a wife like his

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                      it took me awhile to actually find the thing, but when i finally did i would say a mix of tortas and taquitos
                      good comeback!

Comment

Working...
                      X