No announcement yet.

How does Bradley feels about Arum demanding an investigation on the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Bradley feels about Arum demanding an investigation on the fight

Bradley is promoted by Arum. Wonder what is his feeling about Arum's stance of the fight. Unless they have some agreement don't know how you have somebody promoting you that is not neutral.

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    Bradley is promoted by Arum. Wonder what is his feeling about Arum's stance of the fight. Unless they have some agreement don't know how you have somebody promoting you that is not neutral.
    Bradley know's he just acting cause he probably whispered to Bradley no offense but I got to make it look like I didn't bribe the judges. Kind of like the wife who sells her ring but tells her husband to call the police cause someone stole her ring

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Bradley know's he just acting cause he probably whispered to Bradley no offense but I got to make it look like I didn't bribe the judges. Kind of like the wife who sells her ring but tells her husband to call the police cause someone stole her ring
      I do agree with that

Comment

Basically. Bradley won't comment. He was chosen for this fraud because he's the perfect boy for the position.

Comment

Pretty much. It's all part of the pantomime.

I thought Tim Bradley was better than all this to be honest, but I guess you can't blame him either, millions on the line.

Comment

^^ This.

Comment

lol one of the stranger analogies. And a huge hit here.

Comment

He knows he lost.

Comment

what does it matter. Arum surely did not look like he was unhappy with the decision when he greeted Bradley

Comment

the fight was fixed n everyone knows it. now arum was just trying to cover it up . but i do got a theory on wut happened but i doubt its true but it could be possible,

manny was bull****ting before the fight running the treadmill. n it was planned that manny is gunna lose on purpose but bradley dnt kno. an manny b4 the fight changed his mind n wanted to win , so he wasnt really running on a treadmill there convincing him to throw the fight, finally he agreed. the first 2 rds he was losing on purpose . but then he changed his mind n didnt want to lose . but the jjudges still had to cover it up .

thats prolly not wut happened but it was fixed n everyone knows it i still dont no why they would though.

his punches really do look half ass in the first couple rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X