Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah vs. Vernon Paris round 9 Ko (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah vs. Vernon Paris round 9 Ko (video)

So much for Vernon Paris.

I'd like to see Judah vs. Garcia or Judah vs. Guzman

Comment

I didn't see the whole fight, so maybe Paris was getting battered for a while, but did that seem like a quick stoppage to anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
        I didn't see the whole fight, so maybe Paris was getting battered for a while, but did that seem like a quick stoppage to anyone else?
        Apparently Zab was dominating him the entire fight or most of it. After hearing all this talk about how Paris was going to be one of the next great guys from 140-147, this is funny. Zab is past his prime but he still looks like he has enough left to beat guys like Danny Garcia or Joan Guzman at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
          Serious? He wasn't returning fire and he was eating a successive fusillade of power punches. Great stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            Apparently Zab was dominating him the entire fight or most of it. After hearing all this talk about how Paris was going to be one of the next great guys from 140-147, this is funny. Zab is past his prime but he still looks like he has enough left to beat guys like Danny Garcia or Joan Guzman at 140.
            I think Zab has avoided Father Time ftmp, although he has taken some beatings in his career. Judah has lost to the likes of Baldomir lol, so was he past his prime then? Zab's physical attributes are still there, but he was actually able to utilize all of his skills. He's actually retained his explosiveness, but he fought a much more intelligent fight, and switched gears when he needed to. He used an educated jab, he used proper footwork, he had a good head/body attack, etc etc. I don't remember the last time Judah had a performance like that, where he did almost nothing wrong.

Comment

Kell Brook vs Judah, how many more times can we recycle Zab to help push young unproven fighters?

Comment

"God fought my battle" "All credit to my lord and savior" Oh please. Such a turn off when fighters credit the lord for possessing them on the ring and throwing the punches for them. God is one vicious son of a beetch if thats true.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  Kell Brook vs Judah, how many more times can we recycle Zab to help push young unproven fighters?
                  Judah isn't traveling up in weight anymore. Brook should try to aim for guys like Carson Jones/Mike Jones/Zaveck/winner of Senchenko-Malignaggi. He needs to put in more work at the world level before he gets to Ortiz and Berto.
                  Last edited by kiaba360; 03-25-2012, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                    "God fought my battle" "All credit to my lord and savior" Oh please. Such a turn off when fighters credit the lord for possessing them on the ring and throwing the punches for them. God is one vicious son of a beetch if thats true.
                    Wht kinda ***** is tht to say

Comment

Working...
                    X