No announcement yet.

Pacquiao said he wants Loma, Crawford or Khan in post-fight press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    As I predicted! If (BIG IF) he wins against all three of them, he is back on Mayweather’s radar for a billion dollar fight.
    everyone so hyped after that fight, Pac is back this and that. his next fight most likely he will be koed.

if he beats all three..wake up. his only option is Khan to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
      everyone so hyped after that fight, Pac is back this and that. his next fight most likely he will be koed.

if he beats all three..wake up.
      I did say it’s a BIG IF.

I think he steamrolls Loma due to catchweight advantage.

He KOs Khan due to khan being a dumb macho chin up run in swinging fighter.

Crawford is the acid test.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        I did say it’s a BIG IF.

I think he steamrolls Loma due to catchweight advantage.

He KOs Khan due to khan being a dumb macho chin up run in swinging fighter.

Crawford is the acid test.
        if he fights champ from his weight class Crawford - he's got no chance.

and Loma not going up to fight him..135 is more than what he can squeeze. this fight aint going to happen. Khan is only decent option.

Props to Manny though, man is a sportsman for life. its hard to quit this sport..especially after win like this. he should hang em gloves, chances that he will succesfully dominate someone significant is close to Low.

Comment

It makes sense to fight Khan.

Most winnable fight.
          High chance Manny gets another stoppage.
          Can fight outside the US again.
          And sadly, Khan is still the bigger name opponent.

Perfect scenario is Manny leaves Top Rank and links up with Haymon, batters Khan in the UK I'm in front of 80k, gets a last fat payday and calls it a day.

Comment

if he fights champ from his weight class Crawford - he's got no chance.

and Loma not going up to fight him..135 is more than what he can squeeze. this fight aint going to happen. Khan is only decent option.

Props to Manny though, man is a sportsman for life. its hard to quit this sport..especially after win like this. he should hang em gloves, chances that he will succesfully dominate someone significant is close to Low.
            We are saying the same thing

Comment

I say yes to Khan but no to Loma and Crawford. Let's be realistic. At this stage of his career Pac is past is season/prime. While on the other hand Crawford is just beginning his. At this stage of Crawford's career, he is much younger, stronger and quicker than Pac and would possibly stop him.

The same goes for Loma. He is much younger, faster, quicker and more energetic than Pac. At this point of his career, he just might embarrass Pac or even worst hurt him. He is not the consensus P4P fighter in the world for nothing. He can fight. Remember that Pac is nearing the end of his career while Loma is just beginning his.

At this stage, Manny needs to know which battles to choose and must choose them very wisely.

Comment

if he beats all three..wake up. his only option is Khan to beat.
                just like how he was suppose to get ko against lucas right

mufasa is back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  I think both Loma and Crawford retire Manny but Khan he has a chance against.
                  Khan frustrates him to a SD win.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    It makes sense to fight Khan.

Most winnable fight.
                    High chance Manny gets another stoppage.
                    Can fight outside the US again.
                    And sadly, Khan is still the bigger name opponent.

Perfect scenario is Manny leaves Top Rank and links up with Haymon, batters Khan in the UK I'm in front of 80k, gets a last fat payday and calls it a day.
                    He's already left Top Rank. He is an independent and promotional free agent at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      just like how he was suppose to get ko against lucas right

mufasa is back!!!
                      clap yourself then) never payed attention to this fight, never mentioned Lucas koes pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X