No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder's other options...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    True, that actually makes sense. Maybe that’s why they stack his resume with mediocre oppositions, they wouldn’t have been able to put those fights on PPV. If they did no one would buy it.
    Be very careful making sense on here bc its like accidentally annoying a wasps hive !

The Wasp's being Wilder fanatics

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      And you should really start talking with some respect on here, you are getting to damn disrespectful over another damn man..Its fruity as hell
      Larry you have the IQ of a potato chip theres no real reason for you to post to me as its not going to go good for you as always so why put yourself through it ?
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-15-2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Well at least I can say that Deontay cares about his fans. He was willing to give us the fight we wanted to see by taking short money and fighting Joshua in his own country, on his home soil and venue.

Deontay is just as real as it gets and down to earth as he could be. At least he is not as fake and phony as Anthony Joshua is. AJ's public persona is a complete fabrication and a fraud. He is pretending be something he is not in order to get corporate sponsorships.

The only thing the man cares about is money and gullible fans like yourself fall for it all the time. Deontay on the other hand only cares about his fans and making them happy by giving us the fights that they we want to see.
        He cares about his fans by pricing himself out ? lol

HIS fans ? lol

He didnt have any fans until the Joshua hate in 2017 !

" giving us the fights that they we want to see. "
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-15-2018, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Larry you have the IQ of a potato chip theres no real reason for you to post to me as its not going to go good for you as always so why put yourself through it ?
          Just talk boxing and stop trying to send personal shots man...

Comment

Just talk boxing and stop trying to send personal shots man...
            Your just pissed bc you were called on b.s ....

Would you really like me to make an entire thread on you and scan EVERY comment you made about Wilder money ?

Talk about boxing ?

Yea its always a constructive convo , i like the M.Tyson fought bums the best !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Your just pissed bc you were called on b.s ....

Would you really like me to make an entire thread on you and scan EVERY comment you made about Wilder money ?

Talk about boxing ?

Yea its always a constructive convo , i like the M.Tyson fought bums the best !
              please do so, and make sure you quote them so everyone can see the reason I posted what I posted..most are probably from one of your threads or comments

I have no issue with things like that, but your personal attacks are not cool nor would they be cool to any grown man

Comment

his options are mind bobblingly bad.

Comment

please do so, and make sure you quote them so everyone can see the reason I posted what I posted..most are probably from one of your threads or comments

I have no issue with things like that, but your personal attacks are not cool nor would they be cool to any grown man
                  You continually talk about money and i posted a DIRECT quote you made days ago yet you say you NEVER talk about money ?

In reality you do and its really not my fault your an idiot who attacks others that do . The difference IS they usually know what theyre talking about .

I usually avoid embarrassing you bc it really is a waste of my time , maybe i'll just bump every idiotic thing on here and we'll through them ...of course i need a few hours for that right ? ?
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 07-15-2018, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    his options are mind bobblingly bad.
                    That's the thing.
                    Yet he and his fans showed nothing but arrogance throughout the entire negotiations as if he had lots of options.

Should not be hard to negotiate a fight you claim you desperately want ESPECIALLY when the other side STARTS initiating talks.
                    "Fight Dyllan White first for $4 mil and you'll get AJ."
                    That's a huge opening right there where Wilder could have employed diplomatic skills and charisma.
                    He had none of that.
                    Instead, he kept spewing out profanities and invectives like thugs do.

"Okay, we're offering you $12.5 million for a shot at 4 titles."
                    Another opening that should have sealed the fight and delivered right in front of his doorstep.
                    How many B sides would refuse $12.5 million for a chance to become the undisputed king in the division?
                    Many would have accepted less than $1 million.
                    Not this guy.
                    Same guy who was treated like a baby and told not to rush fighting shot Klitschko.
                    Meaning, he doesn't even deserve anything close to that amount.
                    Kills me.
                    Last edited by rickJen; 07-15-2018, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      That's the thing.
                      Yet he and his fans showed nothing but arrogance throughout the entire negotiations as if he had lots of options.

Should not be hard to negotiate a fight you claim you desperately want ESPECIALLY when the other side STARTS initiating talks.
                      "Fight Dyllan White first for $4 mil and you'll get AJ."
                      That's a huge opening right there where Wilder could have employed diplomatic skills and charisma.
                      He had none of that.
                      Instead, he kept spewing out profanities and invectives like thugs do.

"Okay, we're offering you $12.5 million for a shot at 4 titles."
                      Another opening that should have sealed the fight and delivered right in front of his doorstep.
                      How many B sides would refuse $12.5 million for a chance to become the undisputed king in the division?
                      Many would have accepted less than $1 million.
                      Not this guy.
                      Same guy who was treated like a baby and told not to rush fighting shot Klitschko.
                      Meaning, he doesn't even deserve anything close to that amount.
                      Kills me.
                      Am going to first say am tired with this whole saga, it does make for interesting reading doe, having said that I still believe Wilder was dumb to reject the 4m dollars that was offered to him for Whyte. Personally if he had won by KO in the U.K., I think his profile would have made more money and force the Joshua fight even more in terms of getting a good payday. He would have been known to the U.K. audiences, but all in all hope it happens in April.

Comment

Working...
                      X